Conversation Between aerospark08 and xXCloudXx

13 Visitor Messages

1. hi ya
    i'm here 03.30pm..
    it stiil afternoon ya
    btw, do you play FF XII too?
  2. Hey there, Havent talked with you in a while. haha. Good to see you on. I'm getting ready for bed though sadly. It's 4:22 am here. *Yawns* I'm kinda just a little tired. haha
  3. hihi..
    nice to know you too
  4. I am from the united states. It nnice to talk to someone from another country insted of most of the idiots over here. There are some good people here but some are just stupid. Any way I thought that you might be from a diffirent country because the translation on my computer was wording what you typing in a diffirent order than you were saying it. It does the same thing when you are typing in french,. But it's not a problem or anything, it's nice to talk to you.
  5. i'm not from US..
    i'm from indonesia
    how about you?
    where are you from?
  6. The site I gave you before has now been deleted and this is the new one for the forum Free forum : Remnants of Sephiroth. Check it out. were just getting started and we need some members.
  7. Are you from the United states or a diffirent country? I'm guessing from a diffirent country because my computer is translating what you aare typing to english and it messing with the words or something? IDK.
  8. hahaha..
    you're same with me..
    this afternoon i was play it again..
    it was so exited
  9. Heres anothr forum that I am in. It doesnt have many people yet but were trying to expand. Check it out.Remnants of Sephiroth
  10. I'm in the Final Fantasy X club and in some others if you want to check them out. I love to play Final Fantasy X too. I've beat about 8 times and still never get bored with it.
  11. hey..
    you also can join my ffx groups
  12. of course yes..
    i really love ffx..
    the story is really good..
    it's near perfect
    you know..
    i never bored play it again and again
  13. So I see that you like Final Fantasy X. THe background a picture of Yuna really says alot. I love FFX. IT is on of my Favorite FF games. That along with FFVII.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13