Conversation Between bobbo087 and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

50 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. sorry bout that maybe you will get another chance soon, because I believe in karma and if you do good for others then good things will happen to you.
  2. To go to my Cousin's house for the Weekend. Kinda like what you did. I haven't seen him in a while, so it would've been nice to spend the Weekend with him. Oh well.
  3. lol sorry bout that so what was your plans? if you don't mind me asking.
  4. I'm good too, and my Labour Day weekend kinda Sucked...Didn't get to do what I wanted to do...Oh well. Was stuck helping my mom and my Grandmother...but I got $20 out of it, so it wasn't that bad, but it was Exhausting. Bleh...LOL
  5. pretty good, you? how was your labor day weekend? Mine was alright I suppose, I went to my cousin's house and had dinner.
  6. Hey Man How r u?
  7. You will need to Read this and then Post in it. It is Required in my Group...LOL Sorry for that, but it is the Rule. You must Introduce yourself, or whatever it says. Here is the Link:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/gr...scussionid=256
  8. No Problem man, its my Pleasure
  9. yes, i did read it, and thanks for the invite I just joined
  10. Oh, and I have also just Invited you to one of my Groups. If you would like to join, it would be a great Addition to it. You are always Welcomed.
  11. So, did you read my User Note?
  12. lol thanks I just figured it out by experimenting with different thing until I got it
  13. LOL Sorry, I was busy Creating a User Note for you. And I guess you answerd your own Question, by yourself...LOL
  14. never mind I figured it out
  15. thanks, I do still have one more question, how do you edit what it says under your name? like how yours says Ryu-Kentoshi Hirokima and below that it says R-K H The war god soul reaper how do I edit that because somehow I just have it repeating my user name.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 50
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast