Conversation Between bobbo087 and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

50 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. I PWN XII. Vaan is lvl 97, Balthier is lvl 56-57, Fran is lvl 56-57, Basch is lvl 77-78, Ashe is lvl 80, and Penelo is lvl 56-57. I haven't beaten the game yet, but, I have like supper trained Guys...and I'm still Training The Weaklings I mentioned...LOL
  2. yeah my sister is playing X right now too, I am stuck on XII in the halls on the 68th floor just before the fight with Cid, just because I am at lvl 35 and 34 well Vaan, Balthier, and Fran are lvl 35 while Basch, Ashe, and Penelo are lvl 34 so I am working on their lvls right now.
  3. Sweet, maybe I'll go check it out or something later...Busy Playing FFX right now, and listening to music, and other stuff...LOL
  4. yeah all I have now is just severe congestion. the place that I was looking at has the original ff VII,VIII IX, Tactics, I,II,and even Ergeiz. it is a place called homefield cards you can google it it is the onejust below the map.then you scroll down to where it says video games in the search bar on the left of the screen. after clicking on that you scroll down to the playstation platform pic, then you click on used gamesand go to page 3 and that is where they have all of the final fantasy games. they have games dating all the way back to the Atari, it's pretty cool
  5. Yeah, I know they are...LOL Glad your feeling better, Nothing much going on with me, except the fact that I am Freaking Tired. Glad you found what you were looking for. I would like to find a place that is still selling FFVII the Original from 1997, FFT the Original from 1998, and all the other FFs out there...LOL
  6. Hey Ryu, what's up? nmh I am super excited because I finally found a store that carries Final Fantasy VIII! I have been looking for it for years!
  7. Hey, Ryu! how's your day? mine is pretty good, I am starting to feel better already
  8. cool, those vids are pretty awesome!
  9. I replied to your post on my thread.
  10. Sure I'll call you Matt. And yeah, that Does suck. This is my newest Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...-question.html
    So, if you have the time, you could go check it out.
  11. Oh, and feel free to call me Matt if you like.
  12. not too much, could be better, I think I am coming down with a chest cold. I tell ya what, it freakin' sucks! lol but yeah, what about you?
  13. Hey Bobbo Whats up?
  14. alright try to have a good day
  15. Yeah, that might workout...Anyway, I g2g for now. Lunch Break is over, so ttyl8a.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 50
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast