Conversation Between bobbo087 and Meier Link

36 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. okay I will, thank you for telling me. I just have to ask, what is a double post? I kinda feel a little dumb for asking that
  2. Alright, I will have to check it out later tonight.

You might want to go back and edit in some more content (using the edit button, don't double post) to your post here: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ml#post1222167

One liners are against the forum rules and is one of the few rules that is highly persued here.
  3. okay and thnx again, Oh a good place to go to look for paintball equipment is rap4.com you really should check it out they have some great stuff there.
  4. My preferece is tournment Sup-air / speedball. I have played for about 6 years and I still get the same rush that I got my first time ever playing. I have played all over my home state (Oklahoma) and have also played in Arkansas and Kansas.

I have played for about 6 different teams but I currently am not part of one. I have actually sold of most of my equipment but I am looking to rebuy some stuff after the new year. Can't wait to get back out on the feild.

I miss my Angel Arsenal. It was customized by Ken Crane hiself and shot ropes.

I like woods ball, it is a nice change of pace every once in a while.

As for the adoption it is not a problem, thats why I created the thread in the first place was to help new members. From what I have seen you seem like you won't need much help with the posting side of things but if you do have any questions about anything forum related feel free to hit me up with either a VM or a Private Message. I am on here quit a bit so you will usually get a pretty quick responce.
  5. I myself enjoy playing in the woods, there is so many more hiding places to ambush from. what about you?Where do you like to play? Oh and thank you very much for accepting my request, I greatly appreciate it.
  6. Welcome to TFF. I have decided to take on your request for a mentor.

I see you play paintball. Whats your preference; woods, speed ball, hyperball, scinario ect ect?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 36 of 36
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3