Conversation Between bobbo087 and Meier Link

36 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I have that on my sister's netflix queue so I am waiting for it right now. I am sorry to hear about your wife being sick, I hope she gets to feeling better soon.
  2. Here is a tip, use silence on Trickster through out the battle, should be able to stop white wind if I remember correctly. Use sleep when you need time to heal. Drain still works if he does manage to cast white wind. Also Bubble is a must.

As for me I am doing good. Been taking care of a sick wife all weekend though, sucks. Actually had a pretty uneventful weekend. Finally got to watch Wolverine last night, loved it. Woke up this morning and watched it again haha.
  3. all in all I suppose it is a good day, but I am stuck on final fantasy 12, I am at the hunt where you have to drop the white chocobo for that moogle on Mt. Bur Omisace it keeps putting up that one spell that makes it immune to damage. It is really annoying but on the up side of things I think I am finally a high enough lvl to take on Andralamelch. So what about you? how have you been lately?
  4. So how is my favorite (only) adoptee doing today?

I figured it has been a while since I have got to talk to you so I would hop in here and say hello.
  5. well unfortunately I still have the cold, it just won't go down without a fight. I FINALLY got the magus sisters in Final Fantasy X, I had to create a new Tag in here to find out where the chocobo trainer is in the calm lands (because I skipped my first chance to talk to her.) The people here are VERY helpful and patient I like that about this place. The forum is trating me very well, thank you for asking. Oh and btw I am FINALLY an engineer, the last title in the first tier YAY! so how long have you had the cold?
  6. I think I would take my luck with a cold if it ment that I had the chance to pick up a copy of VII haha. Plus with the cold combined with a few days off of work you can make some serious leway haha.

((VII is availible on PSN for the PS3))

I am doing fine, been a crazy busy weekend. Not much time for anything hah. Other then the cold how are things going with you?

How is the forum treating you?
  7. Hey Meier! how are things? not too good here I have a cold. but I am still REALLY excited because after years of searching I have finally found a store that carries Final Fantasy VII! YAY!
  8. Always check if a thread has already been made first though. If it hasn't or if an exsisting thread hasn't seen activity in a long time you are in the clear to make a new thread.
  9. Sure that is what I am here for. I take it by "opening up your own post" you mean making a new thread?

It is fairly simple but oftenly over looked. Go to the section of the forum you want to make a new thread in (make sure it is applicable to that section of the forum; you don't want to put stuff for FFVI in the FFX forum). When you get to the main page of that forum scroll down and you will see a button that says "New Thread". Click on that. The first box will be the title block (which is what the thread name will be) the second block is the body block (which is where you put what you want your discussion to be over) and at the bottom you have the choice to add a pole to your newly formed thread. No need to worry about tags or tagbacks.

If you go to members buisness section of the forum scoll down just below the TFF family subforum, you should be able to see the new thread icon. If you click that button what ever new thread you make will be made in that section of the forum.

Hope this helps.
  10. I have been doing pretty good and have learning everything pretty fast, thank you, one thing I am having trouble with though is I can't figure out how how to open up my own post. Do you think you could help me out with that?
  11. Just stoping by to check up on you. You are doing fairly well around the forum. Remember if you need anything to hit me up.

Other then that how have you been?
  12. okay, thank you.
  13. Haha you slid one in on me haha while I was typing. It looks good.
  14. The only dumb question to me is ones that are not asked.

Example of a double post.

You make a post in a thread and then turn around a few minutes later and post another message right after that. vBulliten has the "edit" feature availble so really there is no need for double posts. The edit button is located at the bottom right hand corner of any post you make and you can edit any and every post you make here at TFF.

There is only a few instances where double posting is acceptable and that is mainly limited down to thread bumping (when a thread dies and you want to redirect attention to it by adding new content) or in certain sections of the forum where double posting is accepted practice such as the Journal area or if you are writing a story in the literature section.
  15. okay just now edited it, how's that?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 36
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast