Conversation Between GypsyElder and Trunks

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Happy birthdaayyy <3!
  2. OMG HAI You Live!!!

I'm okay haha just busy. *looks down at reply to Atma-Noah.
  3. And like a shambling corpse- I return to TFF.
    How are you?
  4. I'm great, just erm... Totally not booking way to many holidays to places I can't afford. I certainly haven't been wasting too much money on pizza either. XD

Summer is heating up in the UK. Woop.
  5. I are Baboon!....I mean fine!

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
  6. HEYYY!
    I think I may have missed you. Nevermind, that's the beauty of VM's isn't it?
    How are we?
  7. Hey you I SEE YOU!
  8. You write? God damn, you'll have to write me something one day. XD

Yeah, my mum got rid of our kids channels. I was upset to say teh least. No more spongebob for me. I loved teh classics like Jhonny Bravo, Dexters lab, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy etc etc. Like flavour of my youth.
  9. I just realized I reaally enjoy English class and I like writing A LOT lol.

I love old Cartoon Network. The only way I get to see old episodes of Dexter's Lab etc. is on Boomerang but we don't get that with our current cable plan so maybe I'll have to fix that
  10. On the spot!? Whoa, that's harsh. I always chance to practise my piece. You enjoy English?

I've just been watching old cartoon network cartoons and it's all thanks to this madness on here. Fun stuff.
  11. Bwahahahaha!

I'm still practicing, but I think I got this shite :3 We get tested on the spot the day we come into class so yeah. More work than my English class that's for sure.
  12. The hobo formally known as Jojo is no mo'. From this day forward, I shall be known as MOJO JOJO!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I, Mojo Jojo, have a town to take over. I have a world to conquer. I have to seize control of an area and force its inhabitants to follow my way of thinking. XD

Gotta love it. How did your piano shizz go?
  13. Sugar spice and everything nice > snips and snails and a puppydog tail XD
  14. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooojo jo-jo!
  15. You're not . Just not very obsevant but that's 'k.

What was the link? It didn't work.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 34
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast