Conversation Between GypsyElder and Pete

169 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Mel.
  2. Pete.
  3. rofl!
  4. i love it
  5. Butch =Pete
  6. Oh its easy. You just have to figure out how to deal with stupidity and bullshit, and then how to filter that out from what actual complaints and offenses are. It's pretty straightforward and common sense. If you see something that's over the line, you act, if it's moderate, you make it known to that person, but don't give them a full warning.

You'll figure it out. I haven't done it in 7 years
  7. OOoolala then I approve of your methods

teach me the way of the ninja.
  8. Oh ask the older members how I was. I was good enough to be an s mod and an admin. Super efficient!
  9. hahaha haters gonna haate

It's not permanent btw, only if they want to keep me after a month.

hahah I don't know if anything would get solved with YOUR logic.

Me thinking: "mmmm what would Pete do?....
  10. They made you a mod?

This place has officially gone to shit

Just remember though, before you make a decision, think about what I would do, and if it has anything to do with giving people gil, do the opposite.
  11. Hahaha yeahhh. Or I can wait til it comes out in 360... in a 17 disc format.
  12. Get a PS3 just for it, doeeettt
  13. Oh I've only got a 360. I'm content with the games available, but I'm still aching to get my hands on MGS4
  14. He has his own PS3 so we have a few like XIII, Fallout, and Little big Planet,MGS4 I want to be able to play online and stuff and it just doesn't work well if we have to share since I play for like hours.

I want to get some new games just not sure what yet. You have a PS3 or xbox?
  15. That's a damn shame. I'm guessing you'd play your bro's games?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 169
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast