Conversation Between GypsyElder and RamesesII

95 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Dude, that's awsome! Sounds like things are going great!
    Nothing too crazy going on with me (that's a good thing). I spent most of last year focusing on professional development (i.e. finished my thesis, went to conferences, met new people etc.). I was able to land a really good job here in San Diego, so I moved. Aside from getting accustomed to new job (I do stats programming, so it has taken time getting used to using my brain for 8 hours lool) I'm just relaxing and enjoying myself, dating etc.

There's a lot of people I miss on here, but there are more lurkers than you think
  2. Kids are all grown up and all in school, eldest 2 are in high school, still in the same job, new car, new friends, new games, read heaps of books. Wife is back at work full time. Lol that's about it tbh
    New challenges to overcome but life just goes on I guess
    that's about the gist of it
    I kinda come here every now again to see if Kilayla comes back, she sort off dropped off from everything, anywho kinda miss talking to her and just like to see who is still active once in a while. Miss this place but lost interest after topics got useless and superfluous.
    What's new with you?
  3. Haha good! i was just checking I'm great! what's new? lol
  4. Yes.... just, how are you?
  5. Are you alive?
  6. Yeah I am the same I think my mind goes through a moral crisis, should I say something and risk offending them or not say anything and risk offending them hahaha
  7. Happy birthday Mel
  8. Haha thanks if only I could rep myself.
  9. I was gonna rep the shit out of you for this:

hahaha
  10. tomato sauce is what we call ketchup in Australia
  11. OMG that actually sounds really good :3
  12. I like hotdogs and tomato sauce
  13. I like ketchup.
  14. If I was a hotdog you would be my ketchup.
  15. What are you smokin can I have a puff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 95
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast