Conversation Between GypsyElder and Clint

348 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Damn! you've been way more productive than me--that's for sure haha. That's awesome!
  2. Pretty good. I wrote a book and had it published back in October, bought a house a few years back, got married last year, and I have five dogs now. And my knowledge of saltwater aquariums is extensive now, so if you have any questions, just let me know.
  3. I know! Glad to see you're still alive! I'm great! How about you? what's new?
  4. Hey, how have you been? It's been a while.
  5. Hiiii
  6. lmao!

That's all you.
  7. Who the hell is F.D. Watson? If that's my username for Skype, I might have been high when I made it, which is particularly concerning, because I've never done drugs. Someone must have slipped drugs into my drink.
  8. F.D. Watson?

hahaha.
  9. I forgot I even had a skype account! I don't even remember what my username is.
  10. You need to get on Skype more!!
  11. Thanks! I do feel better now that I've had some sleep. For the first time in about two months, I didn't wake up in a nervous sweat.

Where are you interning?
  12. Hey, well look at as--now you;re freeeee. Also you might as well find a better job that you actually enjoy. SO glad I quit mine. I just interning for the time being. good luck on your interview!!
  13. I'm doing alright. Feeling a little crappy today. I got fired today from a job that I had for four years that I really hated. My boss didn't like me, so she found an excuse to get rid of me. That's pretty much what it boiled down to. On a brighter note, I have an interview for a new job on Monday, so we'll see how that one works out.
  14. I'm good! just busy like always. trying to have more of a life lol you??
  15. Hey! How have you been? What's been going on?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 348
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast