Conversation Between GypsyElder and Clint

348 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. I agree. He's surprisingly annoying, too. People usually don't annoy me that easily.
  2. Hmm it's possible, but I'm pretty sure that guy is like giant troll. He hasn't warranted enough attention, but he's just coming off as a ____________ (fill in the blank)
  3. Well thank you, but I was just being honest. He was being one, so I just decided to tell him about it.

Though I wonder if that comment will get me warned. I've gotten warned for similar comments before.
  4. Hahaaha. Also, if I could rep you for VMs I would.
  5. That's not good. I hope the Dolphin-Monkeys don't smell bananas on me, otherwise they'll go bananas and rip me to shreds looking for bananas.
  6. You smell like Bananas. I can smell it all the way over here.
  7. I stink? But I showered this morning. Why do I stink?
  8. You stink.
  9. Almost. I need my hybrid professor, however, and I have no idea where she is.
  10. Did you successfully breed one yet?
  11. You will no longer need to hold your breath. Lady Elder, it is time. Dolphin-Monkey.
  12. I hold my breath like a noob .
  13. I usually only swim under, as well. Over the water makes too much noise. Do you hold your breath or do you swim in liquified oxygen that can be breathed?
  14. I can swim completely under, but not "over" water if that makes sense haha.
  15. You can't? You just move around in water.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 348
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast