Conversation Between GypsyElder and Clint

348 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. <3
  2. Lmfao <3!
  3. You!!!

*Edit: Goddamn it, that was supposed to be all capitols. Now I have to do the lame thing and explain that my post was meant to be in all capitols. Stupid auto-correcting message box things.
  4. What kind of trouble does your vagina cause? Does it burgle?

I am alive, though I'm so old that I've become a bit delusional, so then again, this could all be my imagination. Hi!

I have a secret to tell. I'm not really Clint Eastwood, and I'm not 83. I just pretend to be, because being a character is fun.
  5. I just wanted to make sure you were still alive..

Ovaries are terrible...I listed them under my name as a reminder of how unfortunate it is that females have them, since all hey do is cause trouble. Oh-! and my vagina, that causes trouble too, but I like it

Riddle Answer: magenta?
  6. Ovaries are an overrated technology. Cybernetic ovaries, at least. Why am I talking about ovaries? Oh, that's right. It randomly says "ovaries" under your name. Why does it say "ovaries" under your name? That's random. You're an odd bird who occasionally has seizures.

I have a riddle. If I have three nickles, four quarters, and a penny in my left hand, what color shoes am I wearing?
  7. Oh snap! Are you having a seizure?!
  8. scdsazfcesdgtedgtwsyhrfs4hyrb
  9. I actually have Skype on my iPad. My Skype name is very original. It's Christ_Eastwood.
  10. OMG so busy... You really need to make a skype account so we can cyber..I mean talk casually about life.
  11. Hey! What's up? How have you been?
  12. Youuuuuuuu
  13. yessir! haha. F*ck you 30 characters.
  14. Hey! I need you to do something. Unknown Entity has been mocking me, and I told her I was going to tell on her, so I need you to type-shout at her and give her a time out. Otays?
  15. 696,969 is a big number. And kind of a perverted number. Sort of. Kind of. A little bit.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 348
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast