Conversation Between GypsyElder and Clint

348 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. You make me sick.
  2. That actually made ma laugh
  3. You should file your nails under "N," for "nails."

That was a lame joke. I'm sorry about that. I want to headbutt myself in the bridge of my nose right now.
  4. Well, next time it itches let me know. I'll file my nails just in case.
  5. It actually stopped itching as I was writing that ridiculously repetitive sentence. I didn't even scratch it this time. I just kind of forgot that my eye was itching.
  6. oooH OOh. Can I scratch it this time?
  7. Hi. My eye itches again. The itching of my eyeball made me think of the time I told you that my eye itches, so I decided to tell you that my eye itches again, so that one day, probably the next time my eye itches when I remember that my eye itches, I can bring up the time I told you that my eye was itching, which made me think of the time I told you my eye was itching.

Okay, bye.
  8. Oh okay, no problem
  9. No, I scratched my own eye ball, but thank you for asking.
  10. Do you want me to scratch it?
  11. Hi. My eye itches right now. I just thought you should know.
  12. I'm very strong.
  13. Agreeing with somebody is a positive thing, so even if you're agreeing over something negative, the positive aspect of agreeing overcompensates for the insult.

Now if that logic actually made sense, that would be an entirely different story.
  14. Exactly. Wait I meant exactly to the second part not the first. You only agree when it's something positive...I think.

That's how you get a wife. Happy wife happy life?
  15. You are an idiot. You're the stupidest person on earth.

I don't actually mean that. I just like agreeing with people, especially women, because it makes them happy.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 348
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast