Conversation Between GypsyElder and Rocky

322 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. he just has that sense of appealment to everyone as far as his music goes. He's got catchy tunes, good looks and nice collaborations, and he's under Usher's wing so he will most likely become the next big thing unless he seriously ****s up (like, to the extent that Chris Brown did if not worse).

And he makes some pretty good hits I gotta admit. All of his songs on his CD are of good quality. Here's one of my favorites.

YouTube - Justin Bieber - Somebody To Love || Full Song, Music Video & Lyrics ||
  2. I was like, why is everyone so in love with Justin Bieber? and then I started listening to him and I was like I see it now lol

I usually hate the "younger" stars, but I like him for some reason.
  3. lolol where did this come from?
  4. you like? :3

I'm most fluent in this language.

YouTube - Jesse McCartney - Body Language - featuring T-Pain
  5. <3 <3 thank youuu.

Aww, Well I'm glad you did, because if it were my lazy sick, ass I probably would be passed the F*ck out
  6. happy birthday! Hope everything is going well!!

PS I just woke up from my sick slumber to send you this in time lol.
  7. lmao, haha see I don't play too may mario games I wouldn't know. I'm gonna look for it on YouTube ;p
  8. haha what a newbie, theyre off of Super Mario RPG! Mario can't clown around on the Axem Rangers, they're tough mofos
  9. LOL I don't even know what they are, Loaf was like just google it and make it ur avatar.

10. man who said you could be part of the axem rangers?

KIDDING
  11. Yesh?
  12. :-o
  13. huah
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 322
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast