Conversation Between GypsyElder and Unknown Entity

49 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I make a playlist for a group, and then just add everything I have for that artist in that playlist. I don't reeealy need to do that, but it makes it easier for me to find stuff if an artist was ever featured in someone else's song, or if a song wasn't released on their albums, etc. I also have playlists for my favourite songs, and a safe for work one that I can use at work in the back room and stuff. ^^;
  2. Gemma! I had a question. I remember you posting a screen shot of your itunes in a thread about what's on your ipod. I'm trying to figure out a good way to organize mine by just making a billion playlists. I'm trying to clean out my ipod and add new stuff. How'd you organize yours? suggestions plewase?
  3. Hahaha *plus reps vm*
  4. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...

Sorry. xD

EDIT: I made it smaller.
  5. Freya in PRK9? Do eeeeet!
    I thought she was already in... >>;

Well, I can do Friday or Saturday. I'll be up well into the am anyway.
  6. haha the only problem is getting the girls online. I can ask Freya what time is best for her. Maybe I should make a thread in the public Club section? ...that Reminds me, Freya isn't in PRK9 yet ^^;;

Well we have a week to try and see if anything comes of it.
  7. I'll bring the ice cream.
  8. Hmmm... PRK9 slumber party this weekend?
  9. Haha its all good, I had to read over the post a few times just to make sure better safe than sorry (:
  10. ...I obviously don't know my games as well as I thought. If that thread is about a game and not hacking, disregard the report. Heh. ^^;
  11. Love it. <3
  12. Bwahahahaha. x3
  13. hahah Rowd Ruff Boys were in one episode, My FAVORITE EPISODE EVAR. hahaha.

They were made out of Snips and snails and a puppydog tail. LOLOL
  14. That actually kinda helps hahaha. I can probably demonoid the latest photoshop or one as decent. LOL If I find it I'll upload the exe to my mediafire and I'll link you ^^

I hate it because I know there's so much I could do if I know how to work the damn thing haha like all I know is stuff I've learned by playing with it on my own, I need to start watching videos or something because I can learn that way but it's gonna take years and photoshop has like way more knickknacks than GIMP -_-;
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 49
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast