Conversation Between GypsyElder and nix

71 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. <3
  2. <3
  3. I already expect that they will eff up FFVII story. No doubt. I'll buy the remake just to see how badly they eff it up. No trust for VII but I really did have high expectations for XV. Maybe that's my fault.

Also for XV, I got the impression that the game would would be more high-tech, sophisticated, royal etc. you know, what the trailers made it seem like, but we really didn't get that. We didn't even return to Crown City and explore or anything
  4. Yeah the running around the endless corridors upgrading key cards at the end, made me lose my shit.

Whats even more depressing about it all, the little expectations i had for the FF7 remake just melted through rock bottom and into the abyss
  5. I almost cried watching the ending of FF X on Youtube again. lmfao.

I was so exited for 15 because it looked so good. The first half was great, and I could tell they put a lot of work into it, but the stuff that matters like story, background, and battle system (the f*cking side quests that you pretty much HAVE to do) etc. suffered. The game had no substance. Sure, it looked great and I was impressed by the character interactions, world map dialogues etc., but WTF, where's the emotion!?

There were so many opportunities for greatness in this game and they just skipped over them. I didn't even get a cute dialogue with Lunafreya after all our stupid gushy notes back and forth!?

I'm so depressed Not what I expected.

Also WTF was chapter 13!? get that f*cking sh*t out of here. If I wanted to play RE4 I could bust out my PS2... #rant
  6. Wasn't it a terrible experience? the FFXV. They really need to go back to the traditional combat system, i have no idea why they stepped away from it. The series was going from strength to strength up until FFX. Now they are caught trying to fit a story/world around a terrible combat system that will never work

And the production of the games greatly suffers, 10 years for FFX and they didnt even bother giving us a polished story/world, never mind combat system

Just spun out and cashed in on a heavy marketing cash grab.
  7. I'm Jelly! pfft. what is age trolol.
  8. I'm the complete opposite, neglecting pursuing a career to play games

I really need to not do that though, at my age!
  9. Still over worked but I'm making more time for gaming haha. What about you??
  10. hah, how are ya?

Still over worked and under gamed?
  11. I see you. shakin dat ass
  12. Well hey thur gurl!

<3
  13. <3
  14. My undergrad is in Public Health and my Masters will hopefully be in Epidemiology...If I get accepted and can survive hahaha.
  15. Yeah its like $50 for the year or some shiz, but apparently you can download free games monthly. I think they're all older platform games though.. But its like hellooooo, ps4 here, gimme ps4 shit

What are you studying masterfully?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 71
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast