Conversation Between GypsyElder and RagnaToad

133 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. <3
  2. I bare your children? Guys getting pregnant reminds me of that bad Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. And for now I am only interested in coitus itself, not reproducing.

I've got free time next week though. I'm sure I can squeeze in some sexy time.
  3. Will you bare my children?

I want Filipino, African-american, Belgian children.

k thnx.
  4. And by piano talk you mean cybersex. ok

Hohohoho.
  5. I sent you a Fb request to talk about pianos. I don't want to cybersex with you or whatever.

Not just yet.
  6. Oh yeah I was going to buy a stand. That goes without saying.

Also one of the reasons I don't just want to use my organ to learn it, is that it has only 44 keys I believe, and the regular keyboard (it has two, the lower being even less keys and used for lower organ notes and sounds), is pretty high when youre sitting in front of the organ.

I might just buy a 200 euro beginner model with 61 keys. It won't feel like an acoustic piano at all, and the keys are not entirely full sized either I think, but maybe I don't need anything more fancy or more 'regular piano feeling' as a beginner.
  7. Yamaha is a good brand. That looks similar to what I'm getting, but I would suggest buying a stand for it. I only say that because posture is really important if you're learning and it's almost impossible to get to the keys effectively ( or you'll make a lot of mistakes) if your arms aren't at the right length to the keys and or your hands are slouched.

You don't really need a stand, but I know that when I had to practice on a keyboard, it sucked trying to find a table in my house that was the right height from the floor for me to play while sitting haha.

The problem with looking for the heavy type feel of keys is that most electric pianos/keyboards have plastic keys with springs inside of them which just make them seem heavier vs. the weight of an actual wooden key, so most likely the keys will feel much lighter than you expect.

The funny thing is, I was just thinking about how I need to hurry up and buy one the other day
  8. Yo! I'm thinking of buying a piano and start properly learning it. A simple digital one, for beginners obviously.
    I just need a keyboard that produces sound basically. Although it seems kind of dumb to get a piano when i have my own old skool organ in my bedroom...

I'm looking at the cheap, simple models, which I want. But I really want heavy keys like on an actual acoustic piano. (But beginner models don't seem to have that.) I love a bit of resistance from the keys when I play. (lol, I say that like I can actually play.) I do the same with guitars, I prefer a slightly heavier gauge of strings over the thin 'shredabble' strings or whatever.

I'm liking this one, even though it is more than I really want to pay. I could get another Yamah for half that price and probably the same uses (for a beginner like me at least), but the weighted keys makes this one so attractive. Here I am contemplating buying a 550 euro piano while I should be saving for a new tube amp or effect pedals...

Any tips for my quest for my first piano thingy?
  9. Dude I know. I always like the pictures of me that I didn't take. I always feel super homo taking my own which is why I hardly keep pictures up on anything. Everyone who I talk to knows what I look like, so I'd feel silly having tons of pics of myself haha.
  10. That picture was taken when I was on my way to having long hair.
    The haircut doesn't look like much, but it makes for a somewhat decent profile picture.
    I need a new one, but taking pictures of yourself is so weird, so I guess I'm waiting till a good photo of me turns up on Fb or whatever
  11. Twitter yersh.

But shit you can send me those too. Haha Jk
  12. On Twitter?

Or did Brett send you those pictures of me when I still had a body like Brad Pitt in Fight Club?
  13. Oh and yes..yes I have
  14. Hahaha.

YEESSS.
  15. Haha where did that come from? Have you ever seen a picture of me?

We will hook up when I ever come to California.

It has been said.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 133
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast