Conversation Between Gilgameshed_up and Xanatos

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Oh. I forgot to say i found it eventually,sorry about that

Just try your loacal pawn store and you can pick one up for about 15$/£10
    I just came into possession of one myself.
  2. It's seems we had a little misunderstanding. I never said that Substance is not available for Xbox just that it's the only version of a MGS you can find for PC, you can still buy it for Xbox.

MGS 3 is one of the games I want to play really really bad, I've read so many critics, reviews, seen images and videos, damn it looks impressive . Also one of my friends speaks highly of every MGS especially 3, shame though, I don't have PS2
  3. Damn
    Well that blows; I spent an age looking for it on the xbox.
    My favourite has got to be MGS 3 just for the sheer scale of the game.The storyline is simply amazing as well.Some of the characters are a bit outlandish ,see:Volgin, but that just adds to the overall attractiveness of the game.
  4. If I recall correctly Substance is the only version of MGS2 for PC, that's the one I'm buying, I should have mentioned that earlier.
  5. Cool.If you want even more content look out for Substance.
    I Have been replaying San Andreas on the original xbox ...
  6. I already have Portable OPS and Acid but I'm in no hurry to play Acid since I'm not really a big fan of cards unless it's something like Kingdom Harts Chain of Memories which I highly doubt.

Other games can wait for now, but I have intention to buy MGS 2 - PC version, I've read somewhere that it has more content than the original.

So how bout you, do you play anything lately?
  7. You need to play the others...
    The game's story is amazing and the gameplay...even better!
    I Suggest Investing in the others

The order they go in is:

MGS 3
    MGS Portable ops
    MGS 1
    MGS 2
    MGS 4

Dont Play AC!D unless you like card games

Excludes Metal Gear 1 & 2 As you probably wont be able to play them unless you have a MSX Emulator
  8. I've only played the first MGS, an excellent game so I'm sure I'll enjoy playing this one also.
  9. MGS Is My Favourite game series play that
    Tell me how you do
  10. Sorry to hear that.

You wouldn't believe how many games I got for PSP even if I told you, the list would be endless so let's just say that piracy is legal in my country .

Just yesterday I finished Crisis Core so I can't decide what to play next, probably Dissidia although I'm also considering Metal Gear Solid.

Any recommendations?
  11. What Games did you get?
    Unfortunaty my 360 got RROD :'(
  12. Ah yes, WMM told me the reason of your absence.

Nothing much, using as much free time as I can before the college starts, and by free time I mean playing games all day, got a PSP for Christmas so I'm pretty occupied.
  13. I Know,
    My damn charger broke so i couldnt come online :'(
    I miss this place...
    So what you been up to?
  14. It's been a while, how have you been?
  15. Why hello there
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 58
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast