Conversation Between Arch and The Dark Crystal

135 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hey Arch, it's been a while man, glad you got back on to catch up. I'm up to the same old shit, just work, school, and hanging with my girl. What's been going on with you man, and how's things been going with yea?
  2. whatsup brother?!
  3. holy shit bro, busy as **** this summer, hopefully we will both be on soon to catch up, peace

your brother,
    arch
  4. Shit man Ive been busy as **** with work and school. I'm having a hell of a time though! I started dating a month and a some odd day's ago, and things have been going ****ing A. She's a little clingy though, and that can get annoying sometimes

Started my fast start this summer (college), and they are letting me do it online, it's only two classes, but I will be finished in 6 weeks rather then 6 month's. Ive been at it for 2 week's now, and it gets overwhelming at time's, but I keep saying it will be better in the long run. At least I hope so!
  5. Bro how are you!!!! tell me whats been goin on mannn
  6. oh alright thanks bro! ill add you to mine too! brotha!
  7. Hey Arch, I added you to my TFF Family in my sig.
  8. its amazing bro! everything about it i love it! so much better that XII! i hated XII! once you get your xbox bro you need to get it! i wrote about it in my journal if you want to check it out....ohhh but it has some spoilers i guess :/
  9. Thanks a lot man! No I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet

My Uncle still has my Xbox, but I should be getting it back next month... Hopefully! I went to Game Stop today to trade in my RE archives, and I swear I stood their and stared at the cover of FF13 for like 30 min trying to decide if i should buy it now or just wait!
  10. Woah bro i like your new name! and have you playe FFXII yet??? dudeeeeee!
  11. Wow I totally ran my eyes through the sentence with a "in"/in it the first time I read the entry.
  12. lol i didnt go to Amsterdam i just heard about it, i wish i could go! and yea girls are filled with drama bro, i dont even know what to do, thanks bro peace!
  13. Hey Arch, how are things going Man? I took a look at your new entry in your journal, and you went to Amsterdam!!! Hell yea man, how was it?? And dude I know what you mean about the girls these days, just to much drama (Well I guess that is how it has always been lol), but I always try to stay away from it when I can. Anyways man hope things are still going good for ya, and good luck with Amanda Dude! Peace!
  14. thanks bro! hope yours was good too, mine was great!
  15. Happy V-day man! Enjoy it! Peace!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 135
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast