Conversation Between Arch and The Dark Crystal

135 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. hell yeah bro!
  2. yea Starfox 64 was the shit! i beat it like 3 times and rarely did the same level, also mario64 was good!
  3. Yea most of them do! mine even made acouple of sex comments to keep us scared, and a girl reported him and he was fired Poor guy, he was cool to!
  4. Hell yea i took a bath! I even went to get myself checked Thank god for people praying for me!
  5. hahaha i swear my health teacher said it, i think she was just trying to scare us though, since it was our freshman year
  6. Lmao bro! Haha you take bath in hand sanitizer after lmao
  7. lol man that is one nasty Gonaria infection for your **** to fall off!
  8. lol but its true, i was gone so fast! Thank god i didn't go down with four play first and reach my hand inside! I would of had to have a tomato bath
  9. LMAO that Tuna fish comment is nasty bro! lmafao
  10. Yea Bro you too!

Seeya!
  11. Thanks alot man, and enjoy the rest of your day as well! Peace!
  12. I would kill myself if i had a whole schedule dude!
    A long day for me is when i stay until 1 one day, I wanna leave already! Im so used to having a smaller schedule, that if i got a full schedule i would go nuts dude.

That's cool working at a car dealership you should be able too make some good money dude if you od get a job in one. I wish you good luck man!
  13. O yea i forgot about the senior program. I went all day, then to work which really left me with no time at the end of the day (When i went back) yea i quite the sales rep job with vector, it was just a pain in the ass, and plus we had to set up our own appointments, which got hell annoying. Im going to the Department of Human Services for an interview next week so hopefully i get the job, if not im good at sales, so i might try a car dealership.
  14. Pfft nah im a senior and we have a special program down here that if you work you can leave earlier to go to work so instead of 7 periods i have only 4.And i start work at 2, haha i left today at 10:30 and tomorrow i leave at 1. i wouldnt be able to stay in school a whole day anymore 0.0. Thats cool man, you trying to get a job?
  15. and then skipping school! my day has been great so far just reading and posting some threads and filling out some apps online!
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 135
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast