Conversation Between Arch and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Dude i totally understand! i just want to be done with High School all together! XD

haha no its not the Evening i live in Florida, its only 12 but im in a prgram at my school that allows me to leave early since i have a job i left a 10:30 today and 1 tomorrow XD i love my schedule, i wouldnt be able to do a whole day lmao

We are supposed to have 7 classes here well i only have 4
  2. Nice!!! (=^_^=) Mine Is Alright I Guess...LOL Just Cannot Wait To Get The Hell Outta Here And Start My Fukking 4 Day Weekend Already... XD

Wait Its Already The Evening For You? Holy Shit...LOL
  3. Hahaha me too man me too ^^ im good just chilling right now, i got home form school not that long agao, enjoying life trying to find something to occupy my time until i go to work my day was good how bout yours man?
  4. Hey Arch (=^_^=) How Are You? What You Up To? ...Idk, I'm Just Bored As Fukk...LOL
  5. Oh and to your comment that you will love it.

I want to make love with my PS3, lol if only it was a woman
    When i heard that my friend lost his PS3 by it crashing down, completely, i was trippin after that! and while i was downloading the Heavy Rain Demo the other day it just shut off. and when i turned it back on it said a unknown error occured or something 0.0
  6. Yeah, Who KNOWZ...LOL
  7. I know not anytime soon , but what will happen in a couple of years? 0.o who knowssss.
  8. They Will Never Go Out Of Business...Trust Me

And On another Note, I Sure As Hell Will Enjoy The PS3 And Or Love It.
  9. Bro you will love the PS3 its great, ive always love sony and all of there systems. If they went out of Buisness idk what i would do lol
  10. Yeah, I Know What You Mean
  11. thank god i didnt buy it because i would be dead broke. if you can find a GOOD USED 60 gig one, try to get it, its most likely the first ones made and its BC( Backwards Compatible). it get annoying switching to your ps2 everytime you want to play a ps2 game >.>
  12. Shit Man...LOL XD
  13. I still dont hav a 360 i wish i did but im living with out it, but the PS3 i had to get. I got the 160 gig it's so beastly in terms of its memory :0 i can store my life on that. Idk what i would do if it crashed
  14. NOPE...XD I Want Both, But PS3 For Sure. My Cousin Has An X-BOX 360 And So Does My Friend, So If I wanna Play, I Can Always Play At They Place
  15. :0 no Ps3? lol i got mine not that long ago i love it XD do you have a 360?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast