Conversation Between Arch and Elyon Seraphim

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Like i said before i do not know when i be able to reply, im sorry its my senior year and i have alot of shit to deal with, ill reply now..sorry
  2. It's freaking your turn now! XD
  3. It's your turn in the chronicles.
  4. lol ok then, i promise it will be done by tonioght and i might change my assasin thing to something else
  5. I'll give you an tip then.

Since long ago, when you joined my group, You came up as an Assassin.

Think... Does Assassin's have large HP? or... MP?... Maybe AGI?

For the abilities... You gotta think for yourself... That's all i can give you for tips.
  6. i know , i know i was actually gonna do it tonigh but im trying to figure out what to put
  7. So, What are you waiting for??

We can't sign you up! You gotta sign in yourself! >_<
  8. I know, That's why you could ask for proper help, Start asking Ralz for an example, He's being studied the rules on the group carefully, He can guaranteed help you with the rules.
  9. what do you mean sneak watching?? and i gotta make all those stats and stuff??? lmao im new to this bro
  10. Oh ok and ill try and im staying this time , im pretty sure
  11. I can seeeeeeeee yooooou sneak watching in the group!

Seriously... Create your character at the Reboot Thread, You make me nervous that you just pop in the group´and out.

And yes... Take this as an Warning.
  12. Well, It's my honor of welcoming you back to Chaosthroph.

Good to still have you there.
  13. Hey Elyon! sorry ive been gone imma try to stay this time., IM still loyal to COC!
  14. I did not except you to be active all your life...

You get what i mean...
  15. yea sorry bro ive been dealing with alot more on my plate right now and your talking about Chaostroph right? Im going to try to be more active but not guaranteed promises
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 34
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast