Conversation Between Arch and Fate

66 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. hey fate thanks for the happy birthday, ive been gonnneee for a lonnnngggg time
  2. And happy birthday!
  3. Hope. Is... OMGTHEBESTESTCHARACTERTOHAVEEVERBEENCREATED!! <3<3<3<3<3 Ahem. Heh-heh. xD Snow is the only character I don't like, though. He wastes my time with his stupid attitude and talking. =(
  4. Im on chp 11 now and i have to agree with everything your saying ^^ i love it so far,alot of people said they dont like the battle system i love it! Who is your favorite character now that your playing it? is it still Hope? i like all the characters surprisingly, i dont think ive ever liked all the characters in an FF before 0.o
  5. Haha, I haven't beaten it yet, actually; still on chapter nine. But just with those nine chapters, i can tell you that the game is absolutely incredible! The graphics are the best i have seen in the history of video games, and the battle system is far superior to any other Final Fantasy of the series. Best sixty dollars I have ever spent, without a doubt! ^~
  6. Hey Fate! Thanks for the awesome avvy again! i wanted to ask you what you thought of XII?? 0.0 im very curious i want to hear reviews from someone who beat the game already did you?
  7. You're very, very welcome~! =) And thanks, glad I could help! ^ ^
  8. Its awesome fate! thanks dude! You have major talent!
  9. Oh, heh-heh, I was finished a long time ago. ^_^ I post results in my thread, so check it out and tell me if you like it. =)
  10. Hey Fate ^^ umm sorry to ask, because i know its a favor but do you have that snow avvy for me? lol, if you dont yet i can still wait
  11. Okeey, then! ^______^ I'll get right to it tomorrow after school.
  12. oh its alright just use any picture on snow its cool, and no rush take your time. Im sure its going to look great!
  13. Eh-heh-heh, heya, for your avatar, I'm trying to work with the picture you wanted, but you see...I'm bad at working with non-renders, because the picture is already blended. ^ ^; Is there some other picture of snow you want that...well, has his original colors? =3
  14. Nm Bro just cant wait to be done with school, and of course FF13 XD
  15. Hey, there! It's a been a long time. I'm doing great; how about yourself?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 66
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast