Conversation Between Dodie16 and Cyanist

9 Visitor Messages

1. I accidentally double-post all the time, don't sweat it.
    Wow! That's impressive work! What are you talking about, that background is great! Was that made with a computer?
  2. Oops... Double post... My internet browser hates me sometimes.
  3. A couple of times. One is in my old sketch book, and the other made it to my dA page. That last one was by request. I didn't have much direction to go with other than "Draw Cloud". Maybe I should have just done that, because I suck at background work.
  4. Uh, I lied. I'm not going to sleep yet. I still got a good 2 hours left in me. Yeah, Cloud's chin gave me trouble. Have you ever tried to draw Cloud?
  5. Looks great! I bet that was a lot of work, but the results were definitely worth it. Have a good sleep!
  6. Hey, I finished coloring that drawing you asked about http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/vi...t-her-art.html now I can go to sleep...zzz...
  7. Yeah, Christmas-y. I can hear echoes of the caroling voices past... (very spooky)
    You only read two of the books, eh? Well, that's good enough for me Who's your favorite LOTR character?
  8. Christmas-y, eh? That's a new one I've heard. But thank you kindly. I have watched the films, and read two of the books in high school.
  9. Hello. Wow, you got a nice pad here. Sort of Christmas-ey and elf-like... Anywayz, you thanked me recently. I was unaware you were familiar with LOTR. My next logical question: did you read the books and watch the movies or just watch the movies?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9