Conversation Between Dodie16 and Alpha

61 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Marriage? Teehee~ I don't knooooow. We haven't even properly met yet, so I don't think you have to worry about that.

What's up with everyone and my username these days? It's like everyone has just noticed it after the nearly? three years I've been around. :/
  2. When are you and Tele getting married? I don't approve of you having children out of wedlock.

EDIT: Also a little while ago I had to ask che what a 'doodie' was, only for my entire life I had thought that the TV Americans were saying 'duty'.

3. ...and all y'all's is plural possessive.
  4. I don't always stare into your soul, but when I do, I'm a cat? Nice pic. ^^
  5. It's true... I can leap through time, but only by four minutes... Not enough to really make much of a difference, but it is just enough to give you a mind-****.
  6. Rep: 15th Nov 2011 09:19 PM

Current time: 15th Nov 2011 09:15 PM

What aren't you telling me?
  7. Oh that's meat? I thought it was like a rose or something. Gross.
  8. D'awww~ Thank you muchlies~ :3 It's the long stick of meat that she's holding out that makes it so appealing, isn't it? It's Chie Satonaka from Persona 4, btw. ^^
  9. I like your avatar. I don't know what it's from or anything, but I like it nonetheless. It's very Dodie.
  10. I like Obi-wan's look on his face while Nyan Cat is playing. It's all like, "R2...what the hell are you making us watch?" xD
  11. You Internets prowress amazes me, Dodie. Thank you!
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALPHA~!

Hope you have a nyan-tastic day!
  13. DODIE dodie

EDIT: Haha now I made your name look weird.

Biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 61
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast