Conversation Between Dodie16 and Robbo

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. how's it going? <3
  2. Dodieeeeeeeee
  3. Good to hear it's the holidays it's been pretty eventful tbh
  4. Not too much. I'm just hanging out, down the street. The same ol' thing I did last week. Not a thing to do, but talk to you. Hope your life is more eventful (fun) than mine is atm~ ^^
  5. Heyyy Dodie i haven't spoken to you in a while how've you been?
  6. It is indeed anything new iwth you?
  7. D'aawww :3 Yeah, I don't get on msn much (or my laptop for that matter), since it gets really hot when I run it for very long. :/ I've been doing alright, thank you for asking. ^^ Hope everything is great on your side of the pond.
  8. Dodie i haven't spoken to you in ages how're you doing, missed our msn convos tbh
  9. I went to beddie byes cause i <3 sleep.
  10. I would, but I is busy...with bioshock. It's kind of addictive... If you're on later, I'll give yous a hello~ ^^
  11. Msnnn
  12. I hear that. I think the part where your game is messing up has quite a lot of FMVs, and it would definitely be a shame to miss out on those. I hope you get to finish FF IX though...somehow.
  13. Possibly but i wouldnt want to miss anything
  14. Aw man... I'm sorry to hear that. Can you find another file to download or something? Or maybe download a save file that goes past where your game is messing up? Idk about emulating PSX games, but I know for SNES ones you can find save files for multiple locations in games.
  15. It was emulated so it's just not going to happen sadly i only got up to just after card tournament in Treno on disk 3, actually quite dissapointed that was my main out of IX, VII and X i am playing them all (well i havent played VII in a long time my save went weird)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast