Conversation Between Dodie16 and Alther Primus

394 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. LOL, I'm barely active, Im doing more chatting while jamming out to Bleach music and coding M.U.G.E.N. than posting
  2. Happy belated Easter to you too! Not too much going on here. Haven't really been too active on these forums...

How about you?
  3. Happy Easter!

'Sup?
  4. Oh wow. That'll be good to learn that stuff now, so if you decide to make a career out of it, you'd have a heads-up on a lot of people. And I suppose I could. Just link whatever you come up with. I'll do my best!
  5. Not bad, Glad to hear you're OK, som I've been getting back tos spriting and learning codin, so...
    Would you like to be a Beta-tester? (Once I actually have something to test that is.)
  6. Nothing much, Alther Primus-kun-sama-chan-san....and all the other ones too. How are you?
  7. 'Sup Dodie-chan?
  8. Haha.. No need to apologize. Nice that you still check up on the place every once in a while ^^
  9. Sorry, LOL! I keep forgetting about this place. Sorriez.
  10. Nuttin' much. How about yourself? You sure do like randomly disappearing, eh? Been busy?
  11. 'sup?
  12. Haha... Sounds like my household. My mom caught some kind of sickness, and now my youngest bro has it. Pretty sure we're ALL going to go through it eventually. Glad to hear you're feeling better. ^^
  13. LOL, glad to hear it!

I've been good, got the flu from christmas, sold it a few days later
  14. Wow, it's been a while! And how could I hate you? ^^ Nice to see you back on the forums~! I totally understand about losing interest in a game series, and then liking it again. I've been okay. Not really too much interesting going on, but it's good to hear from ya! How have YOU been?
  15. Hello? Sorry if you hate me for not showing up, but I'm slowly gain interest in FF back (Since I'm playing FFVI and maybe tactics after) How have you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 394
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast