Conversation Between Dodie16 and Zargabaath

430 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Gurl, whatcha up to. I haven't talked to you in a while. Heard you was comin down to snatch Tele.
  2. Got a new job that required me to move. So things have been hectic, but have calmed a bit since. I do like the face-lift that thay have done to the site. I saw that more info on braverly default has come out; going to get a 3ds for that jank. I may pick up The Last Story sincE it seems to have gotten a limited print. I wouldn't want the game's price to skyrocket on me for a used copy.

As for my new job, it has been quite good but demanding. Currently in TX which isn't too bad. The weather isn't as bad as I thought it would be; there is not as much humidity compared to VA. So it is all good.

I do want to see
  3. Oh wow! IT has been a long time sir! Welcome back! Uhm, I can't think of anything too drama bomb-y that's been happening, but I'm sure you've noticed that the site got quite an upgrade! And I've been doing okay. What kind of things happened on your end? Job? Moving? Saving kingdoms by ramming your airship into flying fortresses?
  4. Heeeeeeeeeeeey. I've been away for a while these past few months. Life gotbusy like nothing before. How have you been doing lately? Anything juicy happen @ tff whilst I was gone from here?
  5. It seems that your birthday was similar to mine. Mine haven't been much these past few years. I believe I created some plans from scrap by going out to dinner with a friend from work. Definitely not the best b-day.
  6. Thanks, Zargs! And nah. I think it's pretty much just another day, though it's nice getting these nice birthday messages. :3
  7. Stopping by to say happy birthday? Any plans for this occasion? Is there a birthday cake in your future?
  8. Maybe I'm spreading the curse. Oh noes!!!!!
  9. Indeed I am~! I pop on every now and again to see what's new. ^^

EDIT: It seems that Heavy Rain doesn't like me now. :/ Keeps freezing up on me... I wonder if it's the disk or the PS3?
  10. It's nighttime and you are on. :-P
  11. It's not so bad today. Storm clouds have rolled in and are set to give us some nice and much needed rain. North Carolina could use some as well, it seems.

I never did summer courses when I was attending college. Now that I think on it, I should have, because the courses don't last as long. Barnes & Noble, eh? That sounds like it'd be riiiiiiight up your alley. Here's hoping something good comes of that. And sorry to hear that your GF is dealing with more dramas... Can't seem to catch a break. :/

Oh sweet~! The new phone, I mean...not that fact that the last one decided to stop working. You're just having all kinds of luck with electronic devices here lately, yeah?
  12. I can understand not wanting to create extra heat in the room/house. Over in Virginia we're dealing with North Carolina burning so the air has a smokey quality to it that makes the air seem thin, at least to me. It has been pretty hot over here damn muggy some days but, not as hot as where you live I'm sure.

I'm doing pretty well. Summer semester is moving along pretty well almost done in fact. Semester ends Aug 2. Work is alright. I had an interview with Barnes & Noble yesterday from an application I filled out Apr 27. They did say when I turned the application in it may be some time before they call. It went pretty well. The assistant manager has to compile his interview notes onto another form so the manager can look over them and go from there. Maybe they'll call again for a second interview, maybe not. Girlfriend is ok as well. She got a job with Goodwill. She's thinking of moving out because their be trouble at her grandpa's place. I'm skeptical but I'll sit back and watch what happens. Unfortunately not really because I am not their to watch. I'll watch from afar, get a telescope so I can peep what's going down.

I finally got a new phone on my birthday. I could not work with my old phone that was malfunctioning from the last time I dropped it. I'm pretty good at keeping my phone well. The sound went out so I would have to mess with it to hear the tone or the person speaking. Not fun when a person calls and I could not hear them.
  13. Do I need to give Final Fantasy a good talkin' to so you both can kiss and make up?

Aw, man. That really bites... :/ This might be a dumb question, but did you try cleaning it? Might be worth a shot if you haven't. Get some rubbing alcohol and compressed air and go to town on that thing!

My PS3 isn't backwards compatible either, and I would be upset if it went kaput. My copy of GodHand won't play, but I think it's the disk that's the problem, because all my other games work fine (the ones that I tried recently anyway). Still a bit frustrating though.

Nah, not busy. Just lazy. Also, it's been rather hot, so I try to keep my computer off during most of the day. Don't want it to overheat it or something. If it did, I would be having some stupid unforeseen costs for myself.

Other than the PS2 dilemma, how have you been doing? ^^
  14. It seems like Final Fantasy doesn't like me anymore.

I was playing some FFVII on my PS2 and the system started acting up. It has a disk reading error or malfunction. I restarted the system & it won't read discs. I tried a few other games to see if it was just the disc, but they didn't work as well. Sucks because I was about to parachute into Midgar.

I checked to see how much an used PS2 goes for at Gamestop ($50). Was then thinking of seeing how much it costs to get it fixed. I was thinking of just using my PS3, but I just remembered if I want to play my PS2 games I'll need a new PS2. I have a slim PS3 which doesn't play PS2 games. Damn. Almost forgot about my PS2 games. Damn Sony for not keeping backwards compatibility with all their PS3s and their BS excuse of gamers not caring too much about backwards compatibility.

Oh well. That's that. Probably get a new one. Stupid unforeseen cost.

How have you been? Haven't seen you around lately, been busy?
  15. You got that Lucky 7s. Thanks for the well wishes on my birthday.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 430
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast