Conversation Between Dodie16 and Zargabaath

430 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. She may hit me when she sees it, but it would be worth the laugh. Then the battle to keep the picture up as my background will ensue.

2. It totally does! xDDDD You think you'll get a wallop for messin' with her picture like that? Your GF has great teeth, btw.
  3. You should look up pictures of Luciano Pavarotti. Doesn't my sig pic resemble him?
  4. She said the first thing she'll do when she gets back is eat and take a hour at that. They give people at Basic 10 minutes to eat. She may not have to stay with her dad if I get the job at Longhorn. Cause if I do, I will be moving in to my younger sister's apartment when my older sister leaves in June. My girlfriend would move in as well. She would get a job to help out, with rent being around a little over 300 for each of us (3 people). Since she will be a veteran she should get some help from like the Post 9-11 GI Bill or the Montgomery Bill for schooling.

She will be going up to her dads, or at least trying to, Mother's Day weekend. I don't know how long she will be up there, but if it is just for the weekend if she wants I could go as well. She didn't want to drive all the way up there alone, though it would only be a 5-6 hour drive.

I would have to leave Macy's because the shifts would not fit.

I used paint. I did the beard, but I also colored in her hair and eyebrows. By her, I mean my girlfriend. She sent a picture of herself with her haircut. So I decided to mess around play a joke on her. When she gets back and logs on to my computer she will see the picture she sent me with her new hair/facial hair as my background. She looks like a young boy in the picture she sent. Like 17/18. Not as young as I, so she says, when I shave; like 10/12 yrs old.
  5. Well, I'm glad a bit of good news is finally coming your way. Has your GF decided yet if she's going to stay with her dad? Or does she need some more time to think things over? I can imagine that after the bullshit she went through, she'd like some time just to relax.

Awesome! I hope it works out for you. If you do get that job, will you be working both that and the position at Walmart? That's quite a workload if you do.

Hahaha! That's quite an epic and manly beard. xD Did you do paint that on the picture, or did you just find it somewhere in the internets?
  6. Girlfriend is coming home this week. Sometime between Wednesday through Friday. Had an interview with Wal-Mart today. Went well. After drug test, which I'll pass, I should have the job. However, I know it won't work out. Work out in the sense of moving out. Since it is only an eighteen cent increase and part time.

My sister is going to talk to her GM tomorrow. All the positive feedback I'm getting from her makes me confident in getting the job.

Also, you should check out my new sig pic. It is somewhat funny; at least to me.
  7. I don't think she can do much now. Usually to get to a superior they have to ask a Drill Sergeant. So when she gets out we may try to do something and write to the guy. Also, she may get a settlement of sorts because the army screwed up in letting her in.
  8. That's awful! She was evaluated by the psychologist, that should have been enough information to go on. Jerks. I agree that it was totally uncalled for. Can she report the Drill Sergeant or anything? Seems like that was pretty out of line, especially coming up to her in the mess hall.

Oh sweet~ I miss Toonami, and it's great to see that there's still sites around that show it. ^^
  9. Nah, it involves her time at Basic. Recently, a Drill Sergeant came up to her in the mess hall while she was eating "asking" (demanding) to know why she has PTSD. Well anyways she had to say the cause which was totally embarrassing and humiliating. Definitely uncalled for and shows they lack any sense of honor. They know she is leaving though they still pick on her. Wasted time and effort on something that is going to be no longer with them. Bunch of bullies. There has to be a better way to train soldiers than through bullying.

Anyhuma, I just found something awesome. There is a website the streams old toonami shows. Toonamiaftermath.com. They have a schedule for the weekdays and different one for the weekend. Though the weekend one says it is the same as the weekdays for now Berserk is on which isn't on the weekday lineup. It is 12 hours of shows starting at 2pm then re-runs start at 2am and go till 2pm.
  10. Now that you mention it, I totally read that in her voice. I'm doing okay, though nothing really exciting going on around these parts. It's getting warmer though, which is nice after the cold front that came in a few days ago.

:/

I'm sorry to hear that. Hasn't she gone through enough as it is? Does the bad news involve her dad at all?
  11. Hey gurl, how you doing? I often thinking of how Wendy Williams says that while typing it.

I'm doing ok. Pretty livid at the moment. More bad news from my gf.
  12. That freaking sucks.... I know how it feels to get the run-around like that, but imo, you're better off not working for people who are flaky like that. They could have at least given you a straight up "yes" or "no", instead of you having to keep calling all those times.

Restaurant work isn't so bad. I've done that for quite a number of years, and have made out like a bandit. :3 Best of luck if you get on board with that. ^^
  13. Sam's didn't pan out. During the first interview the lady, Donna, said she wanted to hire me as an over-night stocker but she had to email her boss if she could hire another person in there. Otherwise she would put me in Cart Collecting, which was still better than Macy's.

She said she is normally off Wednesday & had an appointment Thursday, so she would call Friday. Around 1 pm I called on Friday cause I had yet to hear for her. She asked if I could come in for another interview which I said yes. Her words in the first interview made me think I had a job. I interviewed with Tracey and she said she would give me a call if she wanted to pursue. Leaving that I was a bit upset because it sounded like I had a job.

I call the next Monday to talk to Donna. She was on vacation for the week. Called back the following Monday and she said if Tracey hadn't called me, which she didn't, then I did not impress her enough. Plain lame.

I may have something at my elder sister's job at Longhorn Steakhouse. Her boss is desperate needing people. My sister said she would ask on my behalf if they would at least interview because they normally wouldn't hire someone without restaurant experience.

If I did go into military I would try to do something with tanks, preferably on the field.

14. That's some bad words indeed. I'm sorry to hear that she had to come home...but let's hope her dad decides to make good on the whole "making up lost time" with her. Seems that could be a great way to do it.

What happened to Sam's Club? Nothing came about with that? Military would be a good choice, but yeah, I hear you about not really wanting to take that option.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having to deal with all this stress... I hope that things start to get better for both you and your GF soon. ^^
  15. <Insert Long "Sigh" here>

Girlfriend called. She did not have the good word; she had the bad word. Words I did not want to hear. Words that have increased my stress.

She is getting sent home. The Drill Sergeants doing their thing, like "shark attacks", causes her to have flashbacks of her troubled past. The psychologist there said she should never have been allowed in to the military. Along with that she has stress-line fracture of her hips because of power jumping; she is in crutches.

The only chance she really has is hope that her father will allow her to live with him. She would get some student loans, financial aid & go to college up in NY. Eventually get a job whenever she heals up, though certain jobs that may not be a problem. He has said he wanted to make up the lost time of not being in her life for 20 years. She is his only child so I don't see him saying "no" to her in her time of need. But you never know.

This has put me in a situation. I need to get a new job so that I may find a place, most likely with somebody else, before my mom moves because I won't be able to go with her. I have been trying to find a new job and have had a few interviews. No luck though. My mom and step-dad have suggested I go into the military. Not an option I wanted to go down, but it seems like the most secure & probably easier path then trying to work out everything in "private" sector.

Totally did not make my day.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 430
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast