Conversation Between Dodie16 and Zargabaath

430 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. If I could give you a "thanks" for a VM I would give you 10 for that youtube video!!!!
  2. Hey, Zargs! Hope this message isn't too distracting or annoying for you.

We can use BB code in our VMs now, so I figured you would make the perfect guinea pig just thought I would drop by and try it out.

And now, I leave you with this:

3. Hehe... Nope. It's from Flower. :3 I get some of the same kind of feeling from seeing footage of that game like when I play Okami. I had a few themes from Okami up for a bit, but I feel like this one is more atmospheric.

Hey, finally some good news! That's great! Especially since that drama that happened to your GF. I haven't seen any of those series yet, but I hope you enjoy your Gundam experience. Seems you'll have quite the selection to pick from.
  4. I'm going to guess that this song is from Okami.

But some good news for me: I found a website that has most of the Gundam series, the only one I noticed that wasn't there was Mobile Suit Victory Gundam. But it has Gundam Z, Gundam ZZ, After War Gundam X, & Turn A Gundam!!!! I'll have to get my Gundam on.
  5. I remember him getting a pretty serious lecture about how it was irresponsible of him to leave me alone like that, much less in that kind of situation, and he was also grounded. Can't remember from what or how long though. *shrugs*
  6. What was his punishment if you can recall?
  7. Hehe... My bro got in some serious trouble from my parents for doing that stunt, but I personally didn't do anything to him. I think that I was just relieved to be out of there, so vengeance was on the back of my mind.

EDIT: Whoops, I meant to say that vengeance was the last thing on my mind. The other way I said it seemed to suggest that I was thinking about it, but never acted on it.
  8. Have you gotten your revenge against your brother for doing that to you in the cave?
  9. The ending was rather a short one, but I suppose the cinematic before you face Orphan's final form is suppose to be a part of the ending as well, and that thing took forever! Was nice to finally see the Ragnarok in action that everyone was talking about for so long, but I was kind of underwhelmed. I dunno, I thought it would be bigger or something. Meh. Anyway, the actual ending was nice, and was generally happy one. Though it was sad to see that Fang and Vanille are encased in crystal now, but I suppose it's for the good of the people of Cocoon that they are.

That's about all I can say about it. It wasn't bad, but I'm not saying "OMG!!!! That was the best ending EVAR!!!" either.

Haha... Yeah, I'm in quite a few Social Groups, but none are particularly active... Kind of silly being a part of any of 'em now that I think about it.

Geez... I'm sorry to hear that your GF is in such a predicament... This J.R. guy really shouldn't have any say over if she should leave, and William needs to man up and take some responsibility. Seems like he's a bit of a pushover, and J.R. is a bully. I hope you find out why J.R. wants her kicked out so badly, especially given the fact that they used to be friends.

Good luck to her when she goes off to the military. I'm sure it will be less stressful to her than what's going on now.
  10. First off, you are in a lot of groups. You should start a group for people who are in a lot of groups to begin with.

Anyhuma, my girlfriend is getting kicked out today. But first I'll give a quick rundown of the cast of this tale:

William: used to be a best friend of mine and is the sole person the lease for the apartment - nobody should be living there besides him legally. He gets a check every month from the money his dead grandmother left him.

J.R.: an old "friend" of my girlfriend's. He is the one that is kicking her out. I always thougt that he was shady and not a great friend. A friend of mine agrees that he is very manipulative and conniving. Jr is the main villian of this tale.

Scott: he's in the Coast Guard and changes positions/sides depending on whom's around though he generally is a "yes-man". He was the one who said something both times that ended in an agrument with myself and them three.

Well for some reason, probably just to "f" her over, JR decided to kick Maria - my girlfriend - out. Wasn't much reason given, if any, and Maria talked to Will about JR evicting her. Since Will is the "lord" of the place and nobody else has any legal power it is weird that JR could do something like that.

Well after the second fight I had with them, Will and Maria came to an agreement that he would pay her share as well and she could stay. This didn't happen exactly after the second fight but a few days later. William told her to talk to JR about JR evicting her; in other words, he's not going to lay his authority down and he is just trying to appease JR. Which is something he did when he banned me from the apartment for good since JR said he would leave if I entered again, though he said he didn't want me there either.

I told Maria to talk to Ken - my friend who says that JR is manipulative and conniving - because Ken could talk to Will that what JR is doing is a bit evil, since JR was her friend for a long time; plus JR isn't paying more so what's the problem with her staying. Ken's words are like mother's milk to William since he really heeds Ken's advice though Ken hasn't had a chance to talk to Will and he may not at all. I'll have to ask my girlfriend what Ken said last night when she gets here.

I do have a plan that I expect not to work but in the mean-time we'll be trying to get her in a homeless shelter. She only needed to stay at the apartment till she got into the military which would be in july - not that far off. And that was the deal, she could stay in the apartment till she got in, but JR decided that she needed to go; I'll ask her when she gets here what his reason was.

Well Ken said that he wouldn't talk to him, not even to understand why. Maria and Ken concluded that Will didn't want to be the bad guy so he let her stay. Now they decided they would let her stay till the a certain date when she would have gone up but the date got pushed back for her to go up to Richmond because her papers expired which they tried to blame on her though it is the recruiter's fault. So JR decided that he would be the bad guy and last night was gloating the fact that if she wanted to stay she would have to ask him, which then they got into an argument.

More grey hairs and a few tears.
  11. HUZZAH!!!!! For DODIE!!!! You slew down the foul Orphan giving him death's respite. Knowing that the ending isn't almost 8 hours long you should have seen it by now: How was the ending?
  12. Hey! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! Too bad there's not a continuation of the story in the anime though, and manga is kind of expensive... For me it is anyway. If you do pick up the manga, I hope you like it. I don't think I've seen Gundam 00... I watched Gundam Wing, and the 08th MS Team as well, and that's the extent of my Gundam experience.

I've also seen Berserk. I agree about the ending. The anime left me feeling a bit depressed when it was all over with...and I doubt I'll ever get around to reading the manga to that too.

Sorry about the lateness of this reply. Just finished off Orphan (both forms) in FF XIII and about to watch the ending. Glad to finally be done with this game and find out what happens to everyone!
  13. So I finished Pumpkin Scissors!! Yay for me. The first anime I've completely watched in a long while; which reminds me that I should finish Gundam 00 - that was a great show from what I've seen (all of season 1 and some of season 2).

The ending to Pumpkin Scissors was left open since the major issue wasn't resolved but a huge step forward was taken. Then there is a secret organization and a new player in the "game" that has been left unclear of their goal(s) which has me wanting for more. They really could make a season 2 if they wanted, but that won't happen as season 1 has been done for 3 years. The manga is supposedly still on-going but the long lapse in time that has passed would make it unlikely for the anime to pick up. I'll have to try and find the manga if I want to continue the story.

I would have loved to seen Beserk cover the whole manga in an anime; all we get is a portion of the prequel but there is so much more. That ending was really messed up. That too I'll have to look into the manga, oh well.
  14. Ah... Lucky duck. I would love to hang out at the beach sometime. Bet it was fun, sans the sunburn of course. And I don't think about my feet either when I'm out in the sun too long. What's really great is when you're wearing a pair of sandals, and you get burns everywhere the sun can reach where there's no protection. When the burn heals, you have a nice tan line where your shoes were. xDDD Makes you look like you have dirty feet or something.
  15. Well I didn't have a great defensive plan for my feet/ankle area when I went to the beach yesterday. I put sunscreen on but with some sand getting in the way I wasn't able to create a solid wall thus I had holes and the sun's rays bursted right through them.
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 165 of 430
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast