Conversation Between Dodie16 and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

539 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
  1. OMG, JULIE!!! Guess What? I Just Finished High School Today Finally I Can Go And Get Myself A Job Without Worrying About School Getting In The Way, And Can Finally Get What I Want! Woot! So, How Have You Been?
  2. Thanks for the well wishes for the new year. ^^ Same to you and much more.
  3. Happy New Year Julie Hope You Have An Awesome One! Hope You Succeed In Whatever It Is You Are Trying To Accomplish In Life. Hope To Chat With You Sometime Soon. Lates
  4. Okay, You Have To Check This Out: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ml#post1319116

This Is My New Thread, I Just Discovered Something Today, And I Saw That Nobody Posted About It, So I Decided To Post It Myself. Please Comment In It When You're Done, Thanks
  5. Ahhh, Okay, Cool Grrr, I Totally Need To Find Some Nice Pics...I Wanna Draw Some More, But I Have Homework This Weekend. Its Like I Won't Be Able To Get Them Done For A While Anyway. Plus I Need To Find The Same Cloud Pic, But Printed With Better Quality...XD
  6. Yay! And yeah, I used a paint program to add the color, but sketched them out in pencil before that. Glad you enjoyed 'em!
  7. Noice! I Do Like 'Em How Did You Do Those Ones? You Use A Computer Or Something?
  8. Hey, Ryu! I got those pictures finished if you wanna see!

Vincent Valentine

Cloud Strife

Hope you like 'em! ^^
  9. Hahahahaha Okay Then. Grrr...I'm Trying To Find A Bad-Ass Pic Of Vincent Valentine, But I Cannot Find One That Works...Grrr >_<
  10. Haven't gotten around to taking it yet, but I shall, and hopefully it will be glorious. :3
  11. So, How Was Your Nap Oh Mighty One?
  12. Not too shabby. Just about to take a nap, and after that, I dunno.
  13. I'm Still Gonna Draw It For You Eventually...Hehe Anyway, How Is Your Day So Far?
  14. Oh cool. Glad things are going good for you, and best of luck with school. And you don't have to draw me anything, but thanks for offering. ^^
  15. Yeah, I'm Doing Well, Just Finishing My Last Semester Of High School. Taking Food and Nutrition, Physics, And Biology. So Far Everything Is Going Well.

P.S.
    I'll Draw Sephiroth For You!

Think Of It As A Gift From Me, You Know, For Your Birthday.
    I'll Start Working On It This Weekend.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 539
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast