Conversation Between Dodie16 and SuperSabin

1713 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 115 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
  1. haha. Silly youtube. Knights of the Moscow would be terrifying irl though. ^^;
  2. this is an auto caption I took a screenshot of in someone's playthrough of FFXII, thought you might enjoy this auto caption
  3. I once made a friend on PSN by playing RDR...and then a couple of days later they deleted me. ^^; Ah well. Didn't talk to 'em anyway, but it was kind of cool to actually add some rando from a game we played together.

I have not heard of that game, but sounds pretty cool. The teamwork stuff reminds me of four swords, and I think it was in Minish cap as well. Pretty neat mechanic.

Tele and I had to go to four different stores before we finally found copies. >> One of the gamestop employees was like "Yeah, you should probably just preorder next time". :/ True enough, but I'm usually fairly patient, so I forget that some games get sold out quickly.
  4. Ok, that sounds like a good deal for Tekken. I found myself playing DoA5 alot recently. theres this one girl i made friends with on PSN who is crazy good at the game, we were training last night and she wore me out since we were on training mode, the sparring was endless lol, but yeah I'll make sure to get on.

Yeah spirit tracks is pretty cool so far, i like the concept that zelda's spirit can transfer into machines and she can take control of them, shes quite the exorcist if you know what I mean. Have you heard of Marvelous at all? I came across it recently, apparently this game has been made by Aonuma as well as his recent zelda games! The game is for Super Nintendo/Super Famicom and it is inspired by ALttP and I'm pretty sure it uses the same game engine but more advanced and you have a team of 3 kids who explore different islands, each having their own ability. You get items that will help you solve puzzles and get across each island and there's also a feature where you point and click to stuff to investigate whats there and this game also has another cool feature, teamwork! when there is a big obstacle you can't move with just one person (you can use each one individually) you hit the teamwork button and then they will assemble together to push or pull the object out of the way, or into it's proper place. You also use it with switches that are out of reach and they climb on top of each other to reach it. Quite a fun game for something inspired from the zelda series.

It would be cool of someone made a complete mod of that game and created a entire zelda game out of it, it would be as if there was another Zelda game for the SNES. As for animal crossing, i'm getting tempted more and more lately, I could look around on craigslist and trade one of my 3DS games out for it. It would save me money right there as long as their copy is a good working copy.
  5. I like it very much. Definitely a lot better than City Folk, though it is rather slow getting started. Still haven't opened up the minigame island or hairdresser, but did finally get the downpayment on my house! That rascally Raccoon. Ah Spirit Tracks. That looked cute. :3 I played Phantom Hourglass, but got annoyed with the ONE DUNGEON that you had to keep going back to. Ryu wants to set up another play session. I told him maybe thursday or friday. If you're on, we'll get a room set up again.
  6. How is it? I thought about getting animal crossing but I don't play my 3DS enough, however I have been trying to change that by playing Spirit Tracks which I never played before and enjoyed so far. Currently I am playing a Zelda inspired game on SNES emulator so yeah I occupied haha. BTW I had a lot of fun playing you and ryu at tekken whether I won or lost. You two will probably get me good next time we have a room set up in the game.
  7. And I just picked up New Leaf earlier today. Well, yesterday now.
  8. Thought you'd enjoy this picture You Came to the Wrong Village - Cheezburger
  9. hey whats up? i had a question if you ever get this, have you seen my pic stuff over in visual media? if you have what do you think of it? i wanted to ask someone whose in expertise of artsy stuff so i'd thought i'd ask you. how is everything otherwise?
  10. hey, i know this is a bit late, but merry christmas! haha. hope you had a great christmas this year.
  11. Fortunately, I didn't have to go shopping on black friday! haha, however my parents surprised me with something the other day, I came home and put stuff away in my room and I saw a Wii U box sitting on my bed, wasn't expecting that at all but apparently its my dad's show of approval for how well i'm learning in my computer class and stuff. So I have a Wii U now lol, I really enjoy it too. Whats been going on with you lately and yes I enjoyed the food.

EDIT: I have a great picture for you, I was wondering where you pirates came from https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/1...dcOG2Glhw2.jpg
  12. Aw, thanks! I did have a good one. Really chill and with lots of good food! Hope you had a good one as well, and if you went shopping the next day, I hope the crowds were sparse and the sales were glorious!
  13. happy thanksgiving dodie! hope you have a great thanksgiving!
  14. Yeah, the Ys soundtracks are really good. They're composed by this one band known as JDK. They also did music for other game series I'm not as familiar with such as Legend of Heroes and Brandish. They also managed to make some sweet renditions of previous Ys music on modern instruments they use like how other game music artists take previous game OSTs and remake them. This is an example of a fantastic one (and I really mean it lol). The Collected Ys MUSIC of Ancient and Modern Times - Field of Gale - YouTube
  15. It's going, that's for sure. ^^; Nice music. Works pretty well as a track all of it's own. No need for game context and stuff like most OSTs have to have for me to enjoy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 1713
Page 1 of 115 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast