Conversation Between Dean Winchester and Victoria

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Heh, well I guess I should've expected that. But the situation is more complicated than that. I'd go into detail in my journal but it's not a good idea. I would also explain why I am how I am but I'm sure you don't want to hear a long rant about it lol.
  2. Haha....^^;
    I guess I was a tad overzealous and assuming.
  3. Ouch..no it has nothing to do with that, thats been going on for years.

I'm talking about physical pain, I overdid working out yesterday lol
  4. Uhm.. why are you hurt? (I've just read your journal.)
    IMO, you're just hurting yourself and being paranoid, and IMO kind of spoiled and rude.
    She has her own life, and you expect her to give you lots of attention? She's not even your girlfriend, dude.

And you're impatient, too. You complain about not hearing from her for like a few days or something, but I don't hear from my girlfriend for weeks/months on end and I don't complain.
  5. A bit hurt but I'll be ok, its nothing new. That and I'm used to it, I'm waiting for tuesday to roll around.
  6. Hello. I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. How're you?
  7. Hey how are you?
  8. If it makes things easier i'll do it.
  9. That would be preferred, but you don't have to.
  10. lol no worries. I use alot of diff names. Though..i was thinking of changing my name here to that. Haven't decided yet though, that and i'm not sure i can. If i remember correctly i have to be a member here for a certain amount of time before getting it changed right?
  11. Yes. You're in it too. Sorry about that. I guess I didn't know who this winchester guy was. XD
  12. Hmm... let me check my list too, then.
  13. Yea you're on mine, MistressSheena right?

It says you were on last 3 days ago
  14. Hmm I could've sworn i saw you on my list. Hold on let me check again
  15. Uh.. don't think I've ever added you. You're not on my list.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast