Conversation Between Darkdragoon and Dodie16

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Thats good. I'm a noob, and watched all the endings on Youtube. Thats because I don't think I'll be getting a PS3, or Heavy Rain soon.
  2. I've only beaten it one time, but if I wanna see all the different outcomes and story arcs, I'll have to play through it again. I'm set to do that here pretty soon.
  3. Really good! And yes, it's really suspenseful ^^ Have you beat it yet?
  4. Hey there. How have you been?

Yeah, I got Heavy Rain, I think about a week ago. It's good. ^^ Very suspenseful though, but that's why it's sooo addictive!
  5. Hi Dodie! Long time no... Chat ^^'... How're you today? Heard you got a PS3, and a copy of Heavy Rain ^^!
  6. I got passed the part where the moogle's fix the gate.
    P.S I hate how to moogles look -_-'
  7. I'm glad you had a change of heart. ^^ I wish more people would give the game a proper chance, because it really is good, it just does a lot of things that most people aren't used to.

Oh yeah, flying enemies can be a pain until you get Telekinesis, then they aren't so bad.
  8. I LOVE FINAL FANTASY 12!!! Heh heh ^^ Stuck on the part where you have to get the king sword or something. I hate those bird things -_-'
  9. "OMG! My ex keep's calling me! What a deck!"
    Lolz =P
    I luv's kelly!
  10. Hey there Waterdragoon! I saw it was your birthday today, so I dropped by to wish you happy birthday! I hope you have a nice one.
  11. Nah, I don't mind even if you say that you hate it. Everyone has opinions and everyone is free to express them.

Random VMs are the very best kind . So thanks!
  12. I think Final Fantasy XII is "Okay" just.... Im just to used to the old battle system you know ^^'
    I know this is a random VM...
    So... Hi!
    _-_WaterDragoon_-_
  13. I listened to one of their songs and almost died... Just Kidding ^^
    Your right, cant hate someone (Or something) when you dont know them!

~MEOW~
  14. Haha, not really. I never listened to any of thier songs so I really can't hate on 'em... I just posted that to be somewhat funny...
  15. Dont you just hate the jonas Brothers ^^?
    Heh heh...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 37
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast