Conversation Between Darkdragoon and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

352 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. OMG!!! Happy 14th Birthday Lil Sis!

Sorry I'm Late, Been Having Issues Lately.

Anyway, Hope Your Doing Well.
  2. Oooh, BTW, Have you Seen This Yet?: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/gr...scussionid=820

If Not You Should, I Made It Myself.
  3. kk, I'll Be Looking Forward To Seeing Your PM
  4. Well nothing really... At least not interesting... I'll PM you =)
  5. Wow! Well, As Long As Everything Is Good Now, Then Okay

Anything Else Interesting Happened Besides That, Or That You Wish To Talk To Me About?
  6. Kinda bro ^^' ... Our house went up for Auction on May 22nd, and we had to bid on it. Some asshole had to the bring the bid up to $25000. But we got it. My mom and dad are going through banks, and asking for loans, and doing government stuff =P Thats all really ^^'
  7. Ahh, I See. Thats Cool, No Worries. Is Everything Going Well For You Nowadays?
  8. Sorry =( Been busy
  9. So, How Have You Been Sis? I Missed You. Its Been Like Almost A Month Since We Spoke Last.
  10. I've Been Better. My Girlfriend Is Going Through Alot Right Now And Its Taking Alot Out Of Her Too, So She Is Always Tired And Stressed Out, Which Really Sucks Something Terrible Happened To HerAnd Her Family, So Right Now She Is Taking Care Of Them. We Both Wished It Had Not Happened, But It Did. She Makes Me Happy And When She Is Happy, I'm Happy, But When She Is Sad, I'm Sad. Thats Why I've Been Better.
  11. fine, you?
  12. Hey Little Sis (=^_^=) How Have You Been Lately?
  13. Hello Waterdragoon How Are You?

And, LOL Wow...XD Why They Call You A Whore?
  14. LOL Wow...XD Why They Call You A Whore?
  15. it's okay!
    I hope I didnt sound like a jerk ^^'
    I punched this kid for calling me a whore at the dance =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 352
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast