Conversation Between Darkdragoon and Unknown Entity

165 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Oh... Okay xD
    Sorry I would have gotten on earlier, but It would not let me log in =D
  2. Yesh, Mistress Sheena. x3
    As for me being a mod? I love to be one here. However, it'll probably never happen. xD
  3. Whos that...? Oh! Last I knew she was Mistress Sheena... Heh... You should be a mod! That would be awesome! I could say: I have a friend that lives in london, and shes a mod for TFF! ^^' Lolz. and your welcome =D
  4. She did get adopted - by your favourite mod, Mistress Victoria. I think... Yeah. ^^

Why thank you. =D
  5. Is she doing good =3. Havent had time to check on her progress. Did she get adopted? You are awesome XD!
  6. XD

I took an educated guess. The biggest clue was Resident Evil, and she's a newer member. My investigative skills are pretty awesome. xD
  7. Yeah, I hate sharing a PC with my brother... It's really an old, crappy computer XD
    How did you know XD I tried to make her join.... heheh... You read about her Boyfriend yet?
  8. Ah, brothers. I'm fortunate to have my own laptop now. I remember when we had a "Home PC", and I barely got a look on it because my brother spent so much time on it. I wouldn't have minded if it was work he needed to do, but it was always something silly.

And yay for you for getting new people to join! Haha, friends always kick more ass than game characters... who is she on here? May I take a guess and say... JillWesker?
  9. It's alright! And good to know =3. I like cooler weather more than the hot freakin weather we're getting down here XD My brothers a computer hog, so I couldn't get on =/... I'm doing great =) my friend just joined this community. I told her about this place, and I see she already has a bunch of friends XD She kicks more ass than Ethan XD But Norman Jaydens ARI thingy (Forgot the name XD) Is freakin sweet! Long enough post... I need to stop talking so much!!

~Waterdragoon~
  10. I DID write a reply out for this, but I must have forgotten to hit the post button. -_-;

Hellooo you! Long time no talk. UK is treating me good - summer is pretty much over now, so we're getting some nice, cooler weather. I like being cold. x3

And Madison does kick ass! She is simply that awesome. =D

How're you doing? =)
  11. Hello Unknown. How's the U.K. treating you?
    I know it's rather random but... Madison, from Heavy Rain, Kicks ass! XD
  12. I hope! Heh heh ^^
  13. Gooooood. ^^

Planning on staying around? =D
  14. Yeah, Haven't been on much lately ^^' It's going really good =)
  15. I'm doing good! Haven't seen you around as much... how's it going? =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 165
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast