Conversation Between Darkdragoon and Meier Link

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. I'm fine ^^
    Any new members? Saw the troller... Freakin bastard XD
  2. Could be doing better could be doing worse. Thats how it has been for a while now haha.

How about yourself?
  3. Hello Meier. How've you been lately?
  4. OMG!!! IT WAS YOU!!! Lol... You dont have white/gray hair ^^...
  5. Sorry, next time I will make sure to walk behind the barn hahahaha. Thats a crazy story. My recommendation, shoot first ask questions later.
  6. Hey there Meier don't know if you'll find this odd,creepy, or funny. But just a minute ago, a creepy old guy drove into our little farm, and got out of his car. (That's not the funny part.) But the old man, (He was wearing a black suit and hat,) walked over next to our barn, and pissed on our barn!!! I was about to go over there and tell him how much of creepy old guy he was but, you never know ^^! Just wanted to tell somebody XD and your one of my only friends that's on -_-'... Lolz. Gosh... This VM is getting to long... BYE!!!
  7. I know this is a bit random, but we have the same amount of post's in our journals XD
  8. Yeah, I was thinking about turning on some tunes but the kiddo just went to bed so I figured I would be better of not doing so haha. Thinking about watching Eureka Seven.
  9. Me to, I just listen to music, right now listening to Taylor swift ^^
  10. Not alot, just been busy living life. A little on the bored side right now.
  11. Lolz nothing much ^^
    You? ^^
  12. Hey whats up.

figured I would just randomly pop in to say hello.
  13. Have a good one.
  14. Im ok ^^ Going to town tomorrow, might get Haunting ground ^^... It's a game by Capcom ^^... I would have gotten it last time but they didnt have it so i had to get RE4 XD Sorry if im annoying you with my... Um ^^ Long... Message... Well nights ^^ Going to bed ^^ Hope you have a good nights rest ^^...
  15. Dooing pretty good, been busy doing the same old thing. It has been a while since we have spoke. How are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 41
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast