Conversation Between Darkdragoon and Meier Link

41 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. That really sucks! You wanted a girl and your having a boy... But god in most of your post's in your journal you either talk about beer or Boob's. ^^ Which is a good thing ^^ your wife is really... Well you know ^^
    hope you keep writing in your journal ^^
  2. They seem to fluctuate on a daily basis but over all I would say that they are doing alot better then they where 6 months ago. I am glad to see some newer members ariving and sticking around and some of the older ones popping back in every once in a while.

As for me I am doing good, about to get off work and head home to spend sometime with the kiddo. How are things with you?
  3. hey Meier ^^ How's the forum's doing?
    Id talk to Andro because she is really really nice and is a good person.
    But you are two ^^ So still how's the forum's doing ^^?
  4. Even if it was just taking up space, I don't moderate that area so I wouldn't be able to move it or delete it.
  5. Idk why... I just thought it was taking up space, but your themod not me ^^
  6. Why do you think that? It is an active tread with a legit topic over a sword.
  7. I think this thread should be removed, it's just aking up space.
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ord-sword.html
  8. Omg! That video is so funny ^^ kinda look's like you ^^
  9. Figured since you seem to be the forums main cat person at the moment you would like this.

YouTube - The Mean Kitty Song
  10. Lol
  11. Your wife is really really really... Really... hot... Your very lucky to have a hotty like that...
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 41 of 41
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3