Conversation Between Darkdragoon and Meier Link

41 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Hey Meier ^^! How're ya doing today ^^?
  2. Doing good ^^ just looking for something interesting to post on ^^ Might update my journal and my story =/
  3. Doing good, staying busy. You?
  4. How're you today Meier?
  5. I never told him what gender i am.
    I told him think of me whatever you want to think of me as.
    You might think im a male, he might think im a female.
  6. Oh I assumed you did, we where talking on MSN last night and he made a comment and called you a girl ehich confused me.
  7. It's alright ^^
    Dont really care what people think i am.
    Im pretty good to. Just went shopping for school stuff. Pencil's, paper, art, Ect.Ect.
    I never told Ryu I was a girl...
  8. I just could of swore you said you where a boy when you first started here but you just told Ryu you where a girl so I was a little confused. I was not tryint to make a big deal out of it and honestly I could care less haha; not being rude though.

I am doing pretty good just woke up and gettign ready for work. How about yourself?
  9. How're you doing?
    heard your curious what gender i am >.< Well... Im whatever you think of me as. I dont really care what anyone think's of me as. I dont care if anyone call's me name's, im not gonna let anyone put me down!
  10. hi ^^
    how ya doing ^^?
  11. Use the tomb to level up a little, the area is good for some good EXP bonuses. Also did you manage to find the hidden item in the tomb, if not do not leave until you get it.

Might want to try using cure spells every round of combat.
  12. Ok, im in the tomb and i keep getting killed by the guy on the horse, anything that i can do that will help?
  13. Not a problem. Anytime.
  14. thx for the help on VI
  15. I was actually thinking about updating it tonight haha. I think I will now.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 41
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast