Conversation Between Darkdragoon and HUNK

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Happy b-day DD!
  2. I love you in RE4!!! NECKBREAKER!!! Heheh!!!
    Who're you today H.U.N.K?
  3. Never seen it, Ive only seen two of the movies ='( Sadface...
    So there's Millions, or ever trillions of you O.o???
  4. Too put it in scale for you. If you have ever seen Resident Evil Extinction. All those copies of Alice, there is a seperate facility for HUNK copies. Which is why all of the said HUNK's are never named!
    (Insert Conspiracy theroy here)
  5. *mumbbles* At least jill dosent die ever...
    Your not in RE4 ingame. Right? Cuz i dont remember you being in it...
    I wonder if they just bring you back to life every damn game...
    MYSTERY!!!
  6. Jill cripples in fear at the power of HUNK! RAWR! Naa, I'm just trying to talk tough to cover the fact I die in every game...
  7. Any new... Mini games yet? Maybe you'll be in RE 6 ^^
    O.o... GO JILL!
  8. Tee-hee, thanks.
  9. Nice avy ^^
  10. Hello! Well no I didn't...they wouldn't accept me into the Resident Evil Five Mercenaries.(Hahaha )
    I just got back from a church trip and loved it! Plenty of free time at the beach. Still though, 103 degree temps are not fun...20 degrees cooler where I'm from. How are you?
  11. hi hunk ^^ Get any new mini game's?
    Oh sorry ^^' Thought you were HUNK off of RE...
    So how're ya doin?
  12. Well she's not one of MY best. My best would be albert, I'm just really good at his attacks. Dart is only good for the soul eater wepon...other than that he's not that great either, and then there's Miranda. Miranda is just really awesome once you unlock Gates of Heaven.
  13. Rose is one of the best charater's!!! Your so crazy!!!
    Rose was like level 45 when i was at the end.
  14. Know what really annoyed me.

On Legend of the dragoon, I never use Rose so when I got the dragon buster from Loyd it was useless! I think I am at the end too soon, my charecters are like only level 35...Except Rose who is like 16.
  15. Dont were'y i put one in there ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 26
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast