Conversation Between Firefly and Rowan

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thanks, miss
    let me know what results you get later on down the line with your sports !
  2. Yeah. You seem like you know exactly what you're doing,so it's be pretty dumb of me to say this,but good luck to ya.
  3. Im on a modified version of it, I like to think of it as a permanent change though. I dont eat carbs on days I dont work out, and make sure to eat carbs after my workouts to ensure my muscles get the glycogen. Its important for me to consume carbs directly after my workout. The good kind, of course
  4. I didn't start the diet,though I wanted to. Right now,I am off soda and drinking juice and water. Plus I am on the school volleyball team which is helping me out a lot. I appreciate all the info you gave me though. Are you still on the diet?
  5. hey there, just wanted to know how the diet was going? Did you follow up with a doctor or did you start already?
  6. Thank you very much for the information. I may start packing up on the vegetables,meats,and such and begin the diet. I really appreciate your tips.
  7. I was considering it, but I consulted my a few of my friends who are very knowledgable when it comes to personal fitness and diet. They do atkins diet 8 weeks prior to summer to get that shredded look that you can only get if you have good muscle definition. For all other purposes, its a great way to burn off fat. They say its completely healthy, so I decided to do some furthar research. I found out that Carbohydrates are not a dietary requirement, henceforth you cannot harm yourself by restricting your carb intake. Some great foods like vegetables, contain carbohydrates, but they are of a more complex kind that arnt detrimental to your progress. Have you ever seen a person become fat from eating vegetables? Anyway, the idea is to not exclude vegetables, but to exclude basically every other carb you can think of. No pasta, no rice, (this includes the brown or 'wholegrain' kind), no chocolates, chips, (patato is not great to have, even though its a vegetable) and just your basic junk foods. The foods your diet should consist of is lots of meats, small portions of vegetables such as peas, brocholli, carrot, onion, garlic, lettuce etc. Its actually a hard diet to follow if you are used to snacking, because there literally isnt really any snack foods that wont be detrimental to your progress unless you like the taste of celery. I dont reccomend eating fruits either. Give it a shot for about a month, because by then you should see some great results.

If you are still unsure, consult your doctor because Id be very interested to hear what they have to say. I was 86kg, I weighed myself yesterday and im now 78.5. Thats a total of about 8kg. This has been the only thing that has ever worked for me and I swear by it. The theory is undeniable.
  8. I just read your thread about the Atkins Diet and I was wondering: did you consult your doctor before you did this? Because I am highly thinking about giving the Atkins Diet a go.
  9. Cool And nm,just a bit bored For me,the time is 5:39 P.M.
  10. My days been okay so far... well its only just started. Its 9:28am here. I get to work at 8:30 and usually spend a lot of time in my office waiting for calls or fixing laptops. Im an I.T technition. Im working full time trying to save for a house, im still only 21 so ive got plenty of time. But I think its best to start saving now. What are you upto? what time is it where you are?
  11. Ikr? People are so dumb these days.. *sighs* So,how has your day been?
  12. yeah sure, just looking for a way to upload it. A friend of mine mentioned something called 'soundcloud' but i'd have to look into it. Nothing to be scared of anyway! afterall, its october 21st and the world is still here. It just annoys me that so many people have sold their possesions and done drastic things because they had so much faith in this man and his knowledge.
  13. Do you ever plan on releasing some of your music once you have 'perfected' it? I am sure your music is fantastic [:

..It finally stopped raining here,but its really cold still *shivers* lol. And lol,I didn't know that till now hehe
  14. yeah , I've been playing guitar for years. I like making music and recording. I havn't shared anything of mine yet though, Im a bit of a perfectionist so it takes a while for me to 'complete' something. Its raining here today now! and its october 21st, doomsday according to harold camping!.
  15. Oh! I am glad that your having a nice day,where I live its very cold and raining

...And you play guitar? Cool hehe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast