Conversation Between Freya and Hero without a Name

15 Visitor Messages

1. Sounds good, I just need to keep posting in like every forum and I'll be all set
  2. The longer you stay, the more active you are, the more friends you will find. :>
    You've been here for only a bit more than a week now. Give it some time. You'll see that friends will come to you eventually ^^
  3. I seemed to have attracted some attention from members, hoping to get some more in the future. I'd like to have more friends lol
  4. Oh well, that DOES make sense. I just thought: "I know you already... so what about it?!" XD Probably many of the more active members already noticed you. ^^
  5. I want people to know who I am, so I thought I'd send a word out to everyone, granted I typed it up at 4 in the morning so it might not make sense.
  6. Oh, I thought you could also change the title by changing it in your post. Damn it, I've never done this before. >_o
    I recommend reporting your post, saying in your report that you would like the title to be changed. :> Then a mod can change it. ^^

Besides, what's the purpose of your "I want to do more stuff" thread? Oo
  7. I just realized, I changed my original post but I didn't change the title.How do I change that?
  8. Once I get paid, I'm buying a psx, that's final lol. I need to start playing FFV, VI, and VII again
  9. I'd show you the clips, but I suppose it's not on YT or any other platform. :/
    Hah, I know that problem very well. -_- My old PSX "died" (XD) two years ago and I desperately wanted to play Tomb Raider III again... it didn't work on my PS2 because the disc was already scratched too much. T.T On my PSX, I could play it any time I liked...
  10. Sorry to hear that, id be po myself if that happened. Though i like to see a show that shows ff clips. Random fact i have played but haven't beaten v and vi, i fear i may have to buy an old ps1 and play them on that system for my ps2 won't read any of my ps1 discs
  11. Thank you. <3 It's just that many haven't played IV and V yet, so they don't know someone will die. And as far as I've seen, many people won't play the games if they've been spoiled about them. For example, a friend of mine saw in a games show on TV what happens about in the middle of FFVI... and she didn't want to play it anymore because she thought it was the end of the game -_- (I bought her FFVI as a birthday present a few years ago and she STILL hasn't played the game. >_< That pissed me off quite a lot!)
  12. n/m I fixed it, I'll be careful from now on
  13. I'm not sure how to change it from the title, how do I do that?
  14. Hey

Yeah I'll do that right now, sorry I forgot to put spoiler alert
  15. Hi. I saw your thread about Galuf and Tellah and... erm, would it be possible to remove the names? Telling which characters will die is a huge spoiler. ^^"
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15