Conversation Between Freya and Robbo

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Okay, as you will probably be active again sometime in the future, I'll just set you as unactive. :>
  2. I'd probably be better leaving being an adopter until i'm more active otherwise it's kinda pointless me being paired with someone, although when i get to uni i won't have much to do so back to the old ways
  3. Hey - I'm currently trying to clean the adoption agency (summer wrap up or something like that). So I'd like to ask you if you're still interested in being an adopter and if there's anything you'd like to change about your profile. I suppose all of the adopters are about 2 years older than they are listed right now... but anyways.
    Just leave me a short VM. If I don't get a message from you within a month, I won't consider you as an adopter anymore, but still keep you in my list. (If I don't get a message within half a year, though, I'll strike your name from the list.)
  4. Thanks for letting me know! =)
    I just seem to be unable to keep track of all that name-changing >.<
  5. Hey just to let you know in the adopters thread my name is still listed as Squall and someone else now has that name haha, also i turned 18 on sunday
  6. Pretty late, but I've changed you misc info in the adoption thread. Sorry it took that long. ^^"
  7. haha could i change my misc. information on the adopter thread:

Likes most kinds of comedy, open minded, cheerful, thinks nothing is more helpful than a good night out.

Also i'm not studying music anymore
  8. How're you these days i haven't spoken to you in a while.
  9. You! Sir! Have a new adoptee: Lion Heart.
    His favorite FF is 8 as well, so you might become pretty good friends! ^^
  10. Thanks for letting me know! ^^
    Hope you'll have enough spare time as well ^^
  11. I wanted to let you know i'd be online a lot more now that i've finished college haha even though i was on all yesterday, this is mainly regarding Adoptees, thanks
  12. Updated!
    And damn I missed your birthday. >_< I hope you had a great time. 17 was by far my most favorite age XD Mostly because I had pretty cool friends back then.
  13. I'm 17 now if you could update the adopter page please Freya
  14. Okay
  15. Thanks. <3 I added you. :>
    Remind me on June 10 that I have to change your age XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 24
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast