Conversation Between Freya and Unknown Entity

168 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Hey yourself! =3

I don't mind, but I am more of a lurker now. It might make me more active, but as long as it's okay/fair on her, I'll do my best to scrape off the rust with the good ol' WD40!
  2. Hey lovely lady <3
    I haven't bothered you for some time now, have I? But now there's finally a new adoptee AND she's a fan of XIII. I immediately thought about you when reading her posting.
    Would you be willing to adopt her? Her username's MechromancerFTW. If you like, just let her and me know. ^^
  3. Other than age (20 now, if it hasn't changed), all details should be fine. I'm happy to stay on as an adopter, but I'm not around as much as I used to be. I am trying, but I need more than one or two reasons to hang about.

So as long as I don't end up with someone who makes me wanna shoot myself in the foot, we're good to go.
  4. Hey - I'm currently trying to clean the adoption agency (summer wrap up or something like that). So I'd like to ask you if you're still interested in being an adopter and if there's anything you'd like to change about your profile. I suppose all of the adopters are about 2 years older than they are listed right now... but anyways.
    Just leave me a short VM. If I don't get a message from you within a month, I won't consider you as an adopter anymore, but still keep you in my list. (If I don't get a message within half a year, though, I'll strike your name from the list.)
  5. It's all good. I'll give this another go. ^^
  6. Hihihi, I have a new adoptee for you & hope it's okay this time. Sorry in advance if you're busy. >.<

Your new adoptee is Albert the Fox. :>
  7. I suppose your last adoptee isn't that active anymore, so I hope it's okay for you to have a new one: Chocobo_Lover17. :>
  8. It's okies, I don't really mind. Just that I do have a lot of stuff going on, and I need less things to think about for a few months. Maybe a few weeks. It depends. =S
  9. Thanks for spending your time helping me with the adoptees. I hope you'll have enough time for yourself though. >.<
  10. Okidokie. I did plan on staying on a break though. I've not been really active because life has caught up with me a little bit. New job, friends and stuff... but okies. I think I got this, if it's not too late. ^^;
  11. I've got a brand new adoptee for you who you probably will find PRETTY interesting. ^^ Someone with game designing experience! *_*
    So I really hope you didn't plan on having a break for longer than two months... ^^

Your adoptee's Ss4gogeta0 ^^
  12. Haha. I've become more quiet lately. Sometimes I won't reply to VMs as fast as I would, nor will I try and continue the conversation. It's never anything personal, I'm just in another kind of mood. ^^;
  13. I changed it. ^^
    Though I'm not sure if you're a quiet person. Talkative fitted you better, if you ask me. But that's probably just because I get along with you xD
  14. I was wondering if you (or Meier) would change my info in the Adoption thread?

Favorite FF: All the ones she has played (but might not have completed): FFI, FFII, FFIV, FFVII, DC, CC, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, X-2, FFXII, FFXIII, FFT: WOTL.
    Interests: Playing computer games (Playstation), reading, writing, web browsing and learning new things.
    Misc. Information: Unknown Entity is usually a really friendly person, and someone you can easily get along on with. She bites quite hard when in a bad mood, but rarely means harm. She's quiet, but opens up quickly.

Thanks in advance. ^^
  15. Haha, I like them all, but I don't share the same enthusiasm about some that others have. I just want a little break. I've had many adoptees, so it's time for someone else to take a load.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 168
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast