Conversation Between Freya and Taco-Calamitous

395 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. ... They'll want to do those things because they'll want to make you happy! They'll see your face and be like, "Oh, that lady. I need to impress her!"

Heh, I've already had to study between work... I had my CDC's-like 400-some pages-that I had to pass a test within 6 months for. Then I studied for a couple CLEPs (tests that count as college credit). It'll probably be more of the same. I have lots of down time at my job... you don't even know, haha.

Did you see this thread? It might help you with that BS. Computers and software are such wonderful things, aren't they?

Maybe she didn't ask for it back right away because we had been talking about me coming out and visiting her still, after she broke up with me. Then her parents were all like "You can't ever see him again!" But it got to her. I checked my tracking number today, and it arrived this morning. Hopefully that's the last I'll hear of that episode in my life
  2. Aw, stop it, you're flattering me ^//^ I hope I'll be a good teacher, I want my students to have fun in my classes, plus I want them to like languages AND science.

Woah, I wouldn't want to study in between work... sounds pretty hard. :/ But I'm sure you'll do well

I already googled my problem, but I haven't found anything. Right now it's turning on and off every few seconds. That really sucks, and changing my status didn't work, unfortunately. ;P

That's really odd - why does she want her stuff back NOW of all times? Oo I don't get why she didn't want it back right after you broke up. If I were her, I would've wanted it back right away... But well. Good thing you sent it back - you won't be reminded of her everytime you look at the stuff and both of you can finally put everything that happened behind you.
  3. You will be an AMAZERING teacher :3 You're a very nice lady, but you're firm when you need to be. I've seen you in action as a moderator. You're gonna do awesome!

Yeah, It'll be in between work, but I should have a lot of time during work to do classwork as well. It gets pretty mind-numbing at the office... I hate the afternoons. I end up wandering around, harassing coworkers, haha.

Hrm. That's foolish. Wonder what's going on with that Skype. Maybe you'll just have to not have your status perma-set to "busy," haha (then again, I could have my status not perma-set to "appear offline" too.)

So Dodie's mom texted me yesterday-I haven't heard from Dodie herself since January-asking me to send some of her stuff back. I said I found it odd that she was texting me, as per Dodie and I were on good terms the last time we talked. To which she replied "No one's on bad terms." To which I was like "Really?" and I asked her some questions that she refused to answer. So I gathered the stuff up to send her, and told some other people about it, and they were like, "You shouldn't send it to her unless you hear it from Dodie herself." And I was like "Yeah, I shouldn't!" So I told her mom that if Dodie wanted the stuff, she needed to contact me herself. To which she responded that the next time they came out to Little Rock, they'd talk to my base commander about it. I talked to my supervisor, and she assured me they would not get far, but she told me I should just send the stuff anyway so I don't have to deal with it. Send it CERTIFIED though, so SHE has to sign for it. Which I did. I also forwarded my mom the texts between Dodie's Mom and I, and she got on her case and sent me the text between them.

I'm pretty much done with that girl.
  4. Thanks, sir! I'm really happy I finally passed those damn exams. And I hope I'll be a good teacher. We'll see in September; then I'll be in school, teaching for the first time as a real teacher, not as a student who just tries teaching. And I'll FINALLY earn money. Hell yeah!

Glad to hear everything's going well for you, too. Will you only be studying online? So you can still work? I assume that's pretty stressful, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Yeah, my Skype's going crazy lately - it logs in and out every few seconds and everytime I receive messages the date is wrong. Sometimes I even get messages from the future. Today, I received a message and Skype said it's from July 2015... " I guess it doesn't send all messages either, I haven't received anything from you. :/
  5. Well, congratulations, lady! Good job on getting through all your schooling. I know that has been a source of a lot of stress for you throughout the time that I've known you, basically, heh... And yeah, I think most people are not fond of that math stuff, haha. Me especially. It can be applied to a lot of things though, so it is a useful tool to be able tow wield. Teach them well! (I'm sure you will ) I've sent an application in to Oregon State University, myself, and am waiting on my transcripts to get there. All goes well, I will study online at the beginning of next year. I have always wanted to be a Beaver (school mascot).

I suppose I'm still alive. I check back in here from time to time to see if I've gotten any messages or anything. It's just that there are a lot of people here that I don't really care for... And I know they don't care for me either. So yeah. I see you on Skype a lot, logging in and out, heh. I've tried messaging you a few times, but I think because your status is always set to "busy," it doesn't notify you. Oh well. I'm glad to hear you're doing well!
  6. Knock, knock! You still alive?

Just wanted to let you know that I've received a letter two days ago... stating that I f-ing PASSED my state exam!!! I also got better marks than I expected.

So in september, I'm gonna be the worst nightmare of all students! A maths teacher! MWAHAHA! (... plus English and Religion, but seriously, most students hate maths xD)

Hope you're still around, and thanks for reading all those depressed messages I sent you - I feel like I've crawled out of a dark hole two days ago... Everything's so shiny and glittery and pink and sunshine.
  7. Exactly! "It means your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one!" -Doc Brown :3

I dunno. I can't really imagine myself doing too many other things and enjoying them though. I can't imagine being an analyst for the rest of my life. Maybe I can get a useless degree and try to do it, and do something else as my day job until I make it though.

I was gonna say, "That doesn't sound like fun!" But yeah, I hope you enjoy that FF13 series more than I do, heh...
  8. I'd learn something different, but I wouldn't go to university. It's difficult to compare, as our educational system is different. And heck I wouldn't really go back in time. I probably wouldn't meet all the great people I've met. And I don't really want to know what would change. And yes, I've watched "The Butterfly Effect"

You as a journalist - that fits perfectly. But isn't it difficult to get a job as a journalist? :/

Heh, I already began cleaning my appartment thoroughly |D I wouldn't say that's fun, so... I haven't had much fun yet. But I've Lightning Returns here. I just need to play it.
  9. What would you do instead? Practically gotta have a degree to get a job in this world... And on that subject, if I could go back in time... haha. But my choices up to this point define the person that I am now. The good and the bad. Also you'd change the past for the people around you. You seen that Butterfly Affect movie? That's REAL LIFE when time travel is involved!

I took a personality test last night to see which jobs matched me. Got INFJ, and it was like "You should be a cartoonist or author musician!" And I was like "...I'd like to do something that will make me money, thank you." Maybe I'll study journalism and become a blogger. Woo, internet!

So have you done anything fun now that you have free time again? :3
  10. Ah, now it all makes sense. I thought you were already learning for your Bachelor's.
    Women's Right, eh? Even I wouldn't want to study that. ^^" But I wouldn't know anything you could study.... If I had the chance to go back in time, I wouldn't study at all. ^^"
  11. I haven't started on my Bachelor's yet, heh. I can soon, however. I just don't know what I want to get a Bachelor's in. I took a quiz, and it told me I should study Women's Rights or something. I was like "That's interesting, but I don't know if it's true."
  12. Wait - whut? You're studying for your Bachelor's and still don't know what you want to study? xD I'm confused!
  13. Hi lady. Nice to hear you're alive still :3 Congratulations on getting through all that crap! I should be able to apply for a second Associate's Degree, too. And then actually study things I want to study for my Bachelor's Degree, yay! Now to only figure out what I WANT to study...
  14. Can't believe I'm really able to say this, but... I'm alive!!!
    I still don't know if I passed the state exam (I'll know in July...), but at least I've survived all the exams. =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 395
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast