Conversation Between Freya and Martin

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Freya! Just need to change my age in the adopter profile to 23, it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago. All ready and waiting for someone if you need it. Thanks
  2. Will do, and thanks a lot
  3. WTF I thought you were a girl! O_O

Haha, just kidding. Thank you very much! <3 If you ever want to change your "profile" in the agency, just let me know. :> I hope I'll find a suitable adoptee for you soon. ^^
  4. No worries!
    Well. Age: 22
    Favourite FF: For sheer fun and ease of playability VIII. Then XIII.
    Interests: Reading, gaming, travelling, history and politics, animal welfare (not activism), stand-up comedy.
    Misc info: From what I'm told I'm a fairly easy to get along with person, who likes to talk and finds common ground quickly. I'm open to new ideas, and I love talking to new potential friends. I've been on the forums for a long time and often post in the welcome threads as I believe in helping new members establish themselves on here - and I know most if not all the older guard so I believe I can help in making connections.
  5. Oh, I'd totally LOVE to put you on my very special list of adopters.
    You've been here long enough and, as far as I've read your postings, you are definitely suitable.

So all I need from you is information about you as a person. (Like age, favorite FF, etc. you can copy the scheme of the other adopters if you like :>)
  6. Hi Freya, I'd just like to put myself up as an adopter. I mean.. I've been here a long time and I can guarantee being on at least once a day. I think I'm friendly enough and well I'm glad to help. If you think I'm a good fit then add me in.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6