Conversation Between Rain Lil and Victoria

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. So... what time are you coming home today? And I thought you meant you came home at midnight.

Or are you home already? If so, we can play!
  2. My schedule is so confusing. I get home everyday, except Fridays, at 12PM, then on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays I go back for night school and get home at 9 or 10PM. So some days I have morning & night classes. Thank god I don't have a job yet xDD lmao Only two more weeks then I have winter break =DD yay!
  3. So you get home at midnight? ....I'm asleep by then (only on monday and wednesday nights though)

So maybe we'll play tonight?!
  4. Aww that sucks! I was doing HW all day & an essay as we speak. I'm mostly home by 12 everyday. I usually play video games late at night anyways b/c of night classes (T/TH/F). I hate this semester... xD Atleast it's almost over =DD
  5. When do/did you get off of school? I had work til now. >_>;
    Is it too late? D:
  6. Yesh! We will kick some ass tomorrow. See ya there! lol
  7. My ID is MistressSheena

I'll add you when I wake up, then we'll have some fun~ *wink*
  8. Yeah I have online. My connection might not be as strong, I haven't tried out my new wireless. I was taking the neighbor's internet connection for awhile now lmao. My online ID is ThymeRained. I'll probably be on tomorrow after school. =D
  9. Schweet! Our throwdowns will commence tomorrow~!

...You have online right? >_>;
  10. Oh yeah, definitely. I get lost with all those other gaming consoles lol.
  11. PS3 rite?
  12. Guess what! I finally got Tekken 6! ohh yeah It's hella awesome!
  13. Ah! Well, I'll be ready for you whenever you enter the tekken dome. XD
    See you later, Tekken Pal~
  14. =O I completely forgot. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS3 =[ But I'm definitely going to put one on layaway for Christmas lol
  15. 12 days....Tekken 6!

YOU EXCITED YET?!? =DDD

...Do you even have a ps3? If so, is it even possible for us to play? D:
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast