Conversation Between Tietsu and Led Zeppelin

72 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Im studing Graphic Design. I have no experience in it but its something i want try out cuz i know ill enjoy it
  2. You start college in August ?! That's awesome, what are you going to be studying ? ^-^
    I missed you too .x
    It's been too long ]:
  3. OMG Hi im doing great i start college in august I missed u so much
  4. Hey, it's been a long time since I talked to you! How are you? I've personally have been doing swell lately (;
  5. ty ^^ so wats up
  6. I missed you too!!! =3.. You passed that's great!! I'm so proud of you Tietsu ^^
  7. OMG hi i missed you im doing so good and guess wat I PASSED ^-^ im so happy i can fly *jumps off bed and tries to fly but falls to the floor instead* xP my bad xD
  8. Hey Tietsu, long time since we spoken ^^... How are you??... If you're still on XD
  9. yea sam here but whether those things were lies or not it doesnt matter to me cuz he was a great person who wanted a childhood
  10. People are cruel to wait until he's dead to say that the things they said were lies.... But you were right he's in a better place now where nobody will show hate to him ^^... I can't wait to see the autopsy though because it would be horrible if his perscription drugs were the things that caused him to have a cardiac arrest =[
  11. yea he did but its stupid peole wait until he's dead to say "oh rry wat we as saying were all lies
  12. Yah... I miss Michael Jackson though he was awesome =[... And I heard that it might have been an overdose on drugs, the poor guy.... He was such a talented guy I don't see why everyone would pick on him =[.... He lived such a hard life
  13. yea me too but the only reason why people brought him to court was just to get his money nd thats ot right top of that it was their fought for his death cuz i heard ever sinse those lies start he was getting drunk off of pain killers and that the reason he passed away
    but now hes in a better place, a place with no hatred at all ^^
  14. I know he was such a talented singer so why do people bring up the fact that he went to court before... He just passed away shouldn't they atleast show a little respect to him... I find that it's so tragic; I love Michael Jacksons music and I miss him =[
  15. yea i do mean Michael Jackson its just so sad he lived a life of both fame and hate and even though he's dead people still hate on him and it makes me wonder what di he really live for
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 72
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast