Conversation Between Sarah and Meier Link

9 Visitor Messages

1. Actually I was haha. I can not spell well for the life of me haha. I might have to check firefox out, I have heard alot of good things about it. Thanks.
  2. Hey Meier! I'm not sure whether you were serious or not about running everything through Word in the self ass kicking thread. Either way, just so you know, Firefox has a built-in spell checker.

That is all. =)
  3. Thank you!
  4. Happy birthday!
  5. Don't worry about it. Rambling is healthy.

Hangovers, not so healthy. Take it easy and drink lots of water. Feel better.
  6. Yeah it really is people today take things to many extreams and it is a peave of mine having to throw in disclamers everywhere hoping that one person or another (not even whom the comment was directed twards) makes a big squak about things.

But yes I like trying to be part of the solution but then again I am very opinionate and try to get people to look at all aspects of a one/two sided conversation haha.

Sorry for rambaling, the hang over is starting to catch up with me.
  7. Isn't it sad that today we have to be afraid of offending everyone? I'd like to do away with that.

Second message for you. Edit button is for chumps in VM! >.>
  8. Oh, I didn't take it the wrong way. We're all just trying to figure this out. I posted... then edited... then edited too. =D

Having to come to decisions is fun, isn't it?
  9. I went back and edited a little of my post in the broken record thread, I was a little on the tipsy side this morning when I wrote it and realized a few minuted ago I was coming off as an ass if you read it the wrong way. It probably still seems that way but I just wanted to let you know that I was not trying to offend you in anyway possible.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9