Conversation Between MILK and HUNK

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. haha make me anything you want...you want to be a brother or cousin or what?
  2. Sure why not!

I'm not quite sure what to be, but I think you can come up with something good, yes?
    Any particular title you want in my family? Of course you can not expect to go unincluded in my TFF family!
  3. haha good i missed ya...you mind being in my TFF family Ralz has started me on the idea.
  4. Sorry man, I went camping and my internet has been pretty funky but it seems to be up and running now.

I'm back!
  5. where ya been bud?
  6. thats kinda stupid but ill watch it sometime..yeah its just my opinion about 12
  7. Meh, everyones different.

As for the number 1, he laid that and his fathers swords at his grave and was going to never move them. He left the number two and shichigoro found it.

Jinno's sister(all grown up now) took the headband from the grave and claimed herself the new number 1.(But she has no fighting skill...she hides behind jinno's awesomeness)
  8. haha alright...how did he lose the number 1? and i just couldnt bring myself to play it anymore after an hour of play....it was a disgrace in my opinion(12)
  9. Why? I liked 12, granted I had to pretend it was not a Final Fantasy game...but it was alright.

As for Final Fantasy 2 story, I like it as well although I did not get too far. My favorite character was Prince Gordon, seems weak at first but when he joins as a guest, check his stats. I remember him having like 5 levels on every weapon right off the bat.

Afro samurai Resurrection can be youtubed...just so you know. Just look up the fight wear Afro gets the number two headband back, its the best!
  10. i want to see it but idk if they replay on TV and i dont have the money to buy considering im saving up for all my games and psp and DS lol.....i just hope FFII's story is good otherwise it will be a waste but i want to beat them all except 12....i cant stand 12...
  11. Oh yeah!

It doesn't have justice, which is enough to make me cry but its awesome! Long story short, Afro's father is brought back to life by Jinno's sister and they make Afro fight his father.

But yeah, I don't think anyone likes FFII's leveling system. I don't.
  12. hahaha i need to specialize a character but i finally picked up FFII again and i decided to beat it though i dont like the level system.....i never saw the second afro samurai...any good?\
  13. Yeah I was thinking that Justice could count as a part Ninja(He has a sword) and a gunner. Just sounded like him to me.

But on the note of Afro Samurai, on Tactics I actually made a samurai with two swords and gave him dragoon jump abilities and named him Jinno. If only he had a teddy bear mask...
  14. haha just noticed the afro samurai pick and the gunslinger thing
  15. haha thanks i clicked on it on the groups thing and you were on there so i though what the heck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 23
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast