Conversation Between IceColdPillow and Unknown Entity

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hey, I was wondering if you could help me. My friend is writing a song in Italian, and she needs someone to check it over and give a little input to get it right. She wants it in masculine, but doesn't quite know how to do it...

Any help would be great! =]

EDIT: Actually, no worries.
  2. I think it's pretty good too. Just goes to show that not everyone on the web sits around and plays games all day! =D
  3. Just an arguement, since the coaches are already teachers too and he set off a nerve and we got into a pretty nice arguement :] [ahhh soccer, my country is in the FIFA confederates cup final today xP] I find its cool that most people on TFF have some form of athletisism :]
  4. You fought with the couch lol? XD

I've not really played much sport since I left secondary school. I was on my neighbourhood football (soccer) team, Warden Girls for two years, so did loads of trainning for that. At school I liked Badminton and long distance running. ^^

I failed at long distance running. ^^;;
  5. Yeah, I've never really asked anyone about the difference haha cool.
    I fought with the coach and quit once before so my comeback won't really ever happen haha ah do you play any?
  6. Over here, college isn't university - university is after college, so that could explain the confusion some people get when I tell them I'm at college lol. XD

Frank is a nice name too. =]
    Football is good, but then again all sports are. Why did you quit?
  7. Yeah iguess thats what i'm shooting for, I wasn't exactly sure when I asked haha. College already?! I still have two more years of high school and I'm 17 too! Ah, I like your name mines Frank xD

I'm here to defend Earth from aliens using my Battle Rifle Well, as said before I'm 17, I'm quite an athelete, I play football[not soccer], tracketc... but I quit all sports to pursue absolutely nothing
  8. I'm an alien. I came to Earth to dominate it with my Plasma Rifle. Har har. XD
    I'm Gemma, and I'm 17 years old! I'm at college, and... er... is that what you mean? =S

Who are you? =P
  9. amen to that, well I work two jobs now so I now have bvery little of a life so stuffs pretty lame here unfortunately these days bleh :/
    So outside of TFF who are you??Like as a person? I hope that question makes sense xP
  10. Haha! =P

London is meh. Same old, same old. =/
    Hows Northport? =D
  11. Ah well there goes my plan baha xP haha oh i'm in a differnet country, I live in Florida and south of Tampa in a town called Northport xD

How is London these days? I used to know some people in London[if that has any significance haha]
  12. Nah, I don't mind. You won't find me hehe. I live in London. ^^

How about you, if you don't mind me asking? =D
  13. Ah what city if you dont mind me asking . Yeah I was always a city kid up until 4-5 years ago so they sprout up all the time
  14. Haha, sounds like my teachers - from what I hear, they're all ready to back me up. XD

I've never heard of one near me, but I'm a city kid. I need to get out more. XD
  15. No, I made indirect connections but everyone knew what i was saying haha and my teachers are great so they just laughed. Yes go to one, it all depends where you live though xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 29
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast